Hollywood Studios New Name?

EOD K9

I know it is superfluous, but just Disney's Hollywood or Disney Hollywood. Obviously just Hollywood is confusing. By virtue of the fact that they still have Hollywood and Sunset Blvds, they need to keep some sort of movie theme in the name.

MississippiBelle

I know right. "Come on guys, where do you want to go? Magic Kingdom, Epcot, or Cinema Spectacular?" Just doesn't sound right.

That's because you forgot about Disney's Animal Kingdom, silly.
How about Disney's "This is a full day park now, we swear". It's catchy.

But really, I would be fine with dropping the Hollywood all together. I may be the only one who thinks so, but I never liked the old hollywood feel. Plus, if they are trying to make Star Wars Land and Toy Story land feel like you are actually there, referring to it as a movie/set/fiction kind of ruins it. Just my opinion though.

captainmoch

These are the ideas I think make most sense:
- Disney's Hollywood Adventure
- Disney's Hollywoodland
- Disney's Cinema Adventure
- Disney's Cinema Kingdom
- Disney's Movie Kingdom
Personally, I think Hollywood Adventure sounds okay but I like "Disney's Movie Kingdom" best. That way we have Magic Kingdom, Movie Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and EPCOT. Yes Epcot stands out, but it's also the least conventional of the four parks. If anything, I'd say rename it back to Epcot Center so it fights in with the "Idea Location" scheme.

MKCP 1985

These are the ideas I think make most sense:
- Disney's Hollywood Adventure
- Disney's Hollywoodland
- Disney's Cinema Adventure
- Disney's Cinema Kingdom
- Disney's Movie Kingdom
Personally, I think Hollywood Adventure sounds okay but I like "Disney's Movie Kingdom" best. That way we have Magic Kingdom, Movie Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and EPCOT. Yes Epcot stands out, but it's also the least conventional of the four parks. If anything, I'd say rename it back to Epcot Center so it fights in with the "Idea Location" scheme.

Movie Magic Park. Ugh. that whole "magic" thing makes me a little ill. . oh, wait. What is the name of this forum again? Never mind -magic is swell!

Disney's Movie Magic Park.

FettFan

- Disney's Hollywoodland

Featuring a Drunken Suicidal George Reeves meet and greet!
hollywoodland.jpeg

WDWVolFan

I still call it MGM...I've referred to it as MGM to CMs at my resorts and on the phone before and they just go with it. LOL

How about Disney comes up with a symbol that means No investment, Abandoned, Nothing to Do, We'll Patchwork It and then refer to it as The Park Formerly Known As MGM Studios

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom