HM rumors DEBUNKED!

Timmay

Wow, who knew we had so many of these guys just waiting to pounce...

hooded20vulture20arba20minch.jpg

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

PKD

More fitting of the bunch.

Whether someone, in this case it appears ReDis, had "inside" information or not isn't really a big deal as it led the way for some good conversations in the RUMORS thread.

Now if he was making everything up out of the blue, not saying that he is/was, then that is a different story.

jt04

The Return of ReDis

Some people here posted some "planted" rumors beause they were duped and now there is an attempt to blame it all on ReDis. But ReDis has been consistent all the way through. The rumor that there was never a more intense HM experience planned and partially installed for nightime or special events is one of those "planted" rumors :eek:. I am sure ReDis will be along to explain the situation that caused the scarrier HM to be geared back. :zipit:

JimboJones123

Some people here posted some "planted" rumors beause they were duped and now there is an attempt to blame it all on ReDis. But ReDis has been consistent all the way through. The rumor that there was never a more intense HM experience planned and partially installed for nightime or special events is one of those "planted" rumors :eek:. I am sure ReDis will be along to explain the situation that caused the scarrier HM to be geared back. :zipit:
I'll be sure to log on as my alter ego later this evening. Sorry for the confusion.

-ReDis

Captain Chaos

Ahhh, you're right, because I wouldn't be telling the truth.

or maybe you WOULD be telling the truth, but, people here who are upset they aren't in the know will come here to try to make you look bad... :shrug:

Can we please stop trying to crucify someone who claims to be in the know????? If we did that to everyone who heard a rumor, then we should have Steve remove the RUMOR section... ReDis does post in the RUMOR section... and he does tell you to take it with a grain of salt... This is what makes the board fun.... :)

Lee

Adventurer

Ok...wait...the people that I spoke to, and apparently Steve as well, who were involved in the project, and said that the different night time aspect was dropped long ago were "planting" false information?
I find that hard to believe. Seriously.

Whatever...I'll find out for sure in, oh, about 10 days or so.:D

jt04

^^My theory is they want the idea to go away because too many people would want the effects and management does not at this point. Just a guess. I look forward to what you find out. Until then, I believe ReDis, who has an explanation in Post #10 of this thread. Thanks and "have fun".

PS- I am not ReDis

JimboJones123

Ok...wait...the people that I spoke to, and apparently Steve as well, who were involved in the project, and said that the different night time aspect was dropped long ago were "planting" false information?
I find that hard to believe. Seriously.

Whatever...I'll find out for sure in, oh, about 10 days or so.:D
I promise I'm not a stalker.

Note to self - Lee may be at Epcot for the 25th press conference and speaking to higher ups.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Of course I will be there.
I plan to corner and interrogate several people who could easily answer the questions at hand.
:D

No, no, no! Forget HM, talk and walk them over to Imagination. Ride it, force them to. Then as soon as you're off and they're breathing from those emergency creative air bags (for incase of a sudden loss of creativity) threaten that you'll make them ride it again if they don't fix it.

Lee

Adventurer
Oh, yeah!
If I knew what you looked like....you would be in for some major badgering, pestering and general annoying.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom