HM rumors DEBUNKED!

1disneydood

This thread has become a major waste of time. I can't understand why it's still hanging on. :lol:

Leave the first page and just yank the rest. IMO ;)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
It's one thing to not believe a poster, it's another thing completely to start to belittle a person's character and integrity because of it.

GothMickey

I'm pretty sure if Steve says ReDis is a lying joke then he REALLY is... It's funny that I could see right through the liar from day one, but was told to "shut up" by certain posters. It must be sad to see your pathetic little dreams of having an "insider" shattered...

I did not see where Steve called ReDis a lying joke. And no disrespect to Steve, but, he isn't God and doesn't know ReDis personally. Sure, he owns this site, but, that doesn't make him all knowing. Also, Steve, nor any of the moderators here, would ever lower themselves to belittle a member on their forums. And what is really pathetic is people like you who come here to belittle people on a Disney fan site. Does this make your sad existance more meaningful now since you put down a bunch of people on a message board that you don't know? Before you call others pathetic, look in the mirror.

The Mom

Premium Member
I'm pretty sure if Steve says ReDis is a lying joke then he REALLY is... It's funny that I could see right through the liar from day one, but was told to "shut up" by certain posters. It must be sad to see your pathetic little dreams of having an "insider" shattered...

Cite please?

As far as I can see, Steve did mention that some of the information was incorrect, and ReDis's posts should be taken with a grain of salt....as should all posts. He has not, to MY knowledge, said that ReDis is a "lying joke."

The Disney company is huge, and no one person is ever going to know everything that is going on, and EVERYTHING is subject to change. Anyone who has been out in the workforce knows this, and even those who are self-employed know that they have to make last minute changes. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who has been thrown under the bus because the "powers that be" made a last minute change after I had already relayed the information that they had provided me with originally.

That said, if the arguing (as opposed to discussion) and name calling continue, this thread will either be locked or poofed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom