HM rumors DEBUNKED!

Tim G

No, you're right.

IMO, both Corrus and Lee are just overrated and idiotic sour grapes who really aren't that reliable.

At least ReDis has never bad-mouthed higher-ups at the Disney company or praised the not-so-reliable Al Lutz and his gossipy trash.

Don't try to offend me... Careful... :(

Tim G

Don't be scared... It's just the time of the year...

Just another teenage boy with testeronic problems...
85.gif

DoomBuggy21.gif

Buried20KLeague

No, you're right.

IMO, both Corrus and Lee are just overrated and idiotic sour grapes who really aren't that reliable.

At least ReDis has never bad-mouthed higher-ups at the Disney company or praised the not-so-reliable Al Lutz and his gossipy trash.

Well. That seems a tad harsh. :confused:

I didn't intend to steer this thread in their direction, by the way. This thread, to me, is about HM rumors, and whether or not they came to be, and then discussing the source of those rumors since they turned out to be inaccurate. :wave:

Buried20KLeague

Please don't make fun of me. :mad:

What? I wasn't talking about you. His post was about ReDis. He said ReDis was probably a kid that started something that got out of hand. I agreed. It had nothing to do with you.

Although... That's awfully hypocritical of you to have assumed and had a problem with, considering that's exactly what you just got done doing with Lee and Corrus.

A note to the Mods - I'd like to personally thank you for letting this whole thread go unedited and unlocked. I've been expecting an itchy trigger finger to blow the whole thing to shreds, but thankfully that hasn't happened. Thanks! :wave: I think this is a good, fun discussion.

WDWFigment

Huh? What?:eek:
I'll take overrated...but idiotic? Why would you say that?

And not reliable? Please explain, and give examples.:shrug:

That's odd, I can actually see idiotic (I mean, judging by your avatar, you're a Titans fan, how smart is that?), but not overrated.

Kidding aside, I can't think of many times when either have been wrong; when they were, I'm sure it wasn't because their information was always incorrect, but because plans changed.

Also, how many times do people defer to Lee and Corrus for 'fact checking' (you know, all the "Lee and Corrus, can you confirm?" posts) services? That both have so graciously provided this courtesy to board members is something alone that earned them my respect.

MAF

I'm pretty sure if Steve says ReDis is a lying joke then he REALLY is... It's funny that I could see right through the liar from day one, but was told to "shut up" by certain posters. It must be sad to see your pathetic little dreams of having an "insider" shattered...

the-reason14

Wow, I really dont know what to say about all of this. Ive been in the background just reading a couple of threads claiming to discredit Redis and his insider power. Im still a little confused about certain things, but Ill just keep reading on and maybe my confusion will go away. If not.

ILL BE BACK. :D:lookaroun:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom