Hiya :) I'm New And hav a Q.

Figment1986

Beauty and the Beast: one of the first great movies of my childhood.

Figment, he was a great character who cheered up millions. also is an alturnate personality somewhat of mine......

I am a part of everyone's imagination...

FigmentJedi

Movie: A tie between Lion King and Lilo and Stitch.
I have 7 favorite characters: Figment, Mickey, Mr. Toad, Brer Rabbit, Stitch, Dreamfinder, and the Sage of Time

Erika

Hm, my favorite Disney movie... That answer will change depending on the day, time of day, mood, weather... you get the picture! Right now I will say both Fantasias, Beauty & The Beast, and Sleeping Beauty. Ohhhhhhh and Mary Poppins. Are we counting live action? because then I have to add Pirates of the Caribbean as well.

Favorite character is Donald Duck. That was easy :wave:

Flump

Original Poster
Thankyou!!!!!!!!

Hiya Ppl
Firstly ........ um .... WOW! that was soooo fun reading all your fav movies and characters (luv the avatars, thnkz for them) But How do u change ur avatar?

Thankyou and 'll look forward to reading u all again soon

:sohappy: :wave: :p

barnum42

Greetings!

I have no single favourite film or character, I like too many of them. One of the favourites would be Atlantis - maybe it was a failed gamble going for a different look and content, but I liked the characters, the humour and though there are no songs the soundtrack is great.

And a favourite character would be Timothy Mouse. Mickey may get all the publicity, but Timothy has great attitude.

And are you aware (other than the avatar ogryn made) that "The Flumps" was a kids TV program in the UK?

WDWFREAK53

Favorite Movie (Live Action): Mary Poppins

Honorable Mentions: Miracle, Pirates of the Caribbean, Remember the Titans, and The Love Bug

Favorite Animated Movie: The Lion King

Honorable Mentions: Little Mermaid, Treasure Planet, Aladdin

Favorite Character: Dumbo

Favorite Villain: Captain Hook

Honorable Mentions: Ursula, Silver, and Scar

Legacy

Favorite Movie: Tarzan

This is the movie that kinda signaled a new era for Disney movies. A lot of people don't really like the direction that they have been taking, but I think it has been very relevant and good. Tarzan and Brother Bear exemplify that.

Honorable Mentions: Lilo & Stitch, Brother Bear, Fox and the Hound

Favorite Character: Stitch

He is really the antithesis of a typical Disney character. With that though, they created a lovable creature who, despite the ferocity of the character, people instantly empasize with.

Honorable Mentions: Kenai, Gaston, Governer Ratcliff

Welcome to the Boards Flumps!!! :wave:

Wilt Dasney

You thought they'd never be bumped in your lifetime.

You thought they were dead and buried.

You were wrong.

This August...he's coming to WDWMagic.

wyldstalyn84

And he's bringing a few....old friends along for the ride.

The Bumpinator

Showing now on a forum near you

Hi, & welcome to the boards! :wave:

Favorite Movie- It's a tie between The Little Mermaid , Peter Pan & Song of the South.

The Little Mermaid is my favorite movie, because I love Ariels' free/adventurous spirit. I enjoy the ocean & I love to go exploring for new, exciting things.
Peter Pan is another favorite movie of mine because he makes me feel like a kid, and that movie is just so wonderful, I can't even explain it. I love the fact he never wants to grow up.
I love the fact that both of the movies the characters are confident :)

The Little Mermaid & Peter Pan are two movies that keep me from taking stuff too seriously ;)

Song of the South (come on- who couldn't love that movie?) because I love how Brer Rabbit is so mischievous and tricky. Plus, the movie is just great!

Favorite character- TIE: between Ariel, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, & Brer Rabbit :D

All for reasons stated above...

wannab@dis

Connor002 said:
movie- the lion king

character- besides the big guys (mickey, goofy, donald, pluto) stich

Favorite character and you can't spell it??? It's Stitch.

Everyone, repeat after me... S-T-I-T-C-H

:lol: Sorry... I just can't believe how many times I have seen Stitch spelled wrong. Not sure why everyone is complaining about him taking over the park, cause he must not be out there enough for people to learn to spell his name. :D

wannab@dis

Wilt Dasney said:
You thought they'd never be bumped in your lifetime.

You thought they were dead and buried.

You were wrong.

This August...he's coming to WDWMagic.

wyldstalyn84

And he's bringing a few....old friends along for the ride.

The Bumpinator

Showing now on a forum near you

:wave: That was hilarious!

imagineer99

Hijack-AirForce1.jpg

That's right...time for a THREAD HIJACK. HOLLA!

Stitch_Kingdom

Favourite movie - Tie between Lilo & Stitch and Hercules

Favourite character - Tie between Stitch and Sorcerer Mickey

I love these characters. Stitch for his mischief and Sorcerer Mickey for his stint in Fantasia and his heroics in Fantasmic! (if you can call his appearance heroic). Everytime i see him on top of that mountain, i get goosebumps because that is Disney magic in a nutshell. If something from Disney gives you goosebumps its the Disney Magic working away.

Connor002

wannab@dis said:
Favorite character and you can't spell it??? It's Stitch.

Everyone, repeat after me... S-T-I-T-C-H

:lol: Sorry... I just can't believe how many times I have seen Stitch spelled wrong. Not sure why everyone is complaining about him taking over the park, cause he must not be out there enough for people to learn to spell his name. :D

sorry, typo

here it is:

Stitch- A.K.K.- Experiment 626

lilo_und_stitch_stitch.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom