Hi-res photos of the TRON monorail

DisneyWall-E

I am shocked at all the positive reviews. I can not believe everyone is so in love with a picture of a motor cycle on the side of the monorail. How ridiculous.

I am shocked at all the negative reviews. I can believe everyone is so in love with a picture of a light cycle on the side of the monorail. How awsome.:p

ocolectr

I completely flipped out when I saw the Tronorail this morning! I haven't been on WDWMagic for a few weeks and didn't evewn know about it.

As a huge TRON fan who is looking forward to the new movie, I think this was an excellent way of promoting it!

:sohappy:

accord99cutie

Premium Member
I really like it!! I'm kinda sad cuz I missed seeing it by 3 days :cry: If it looks this good in photos i can only imagine how it looks in person! Oh, and I like the blue better:sohappy:

_Scar

Yea, I'm not a fan.

It looks too plain and unimaginative unless the effect of the bike riding the rail shows through- which I doubt.

ms7479a

Having seen it in person, I have to say that I really like the color scheme (both the yellow and blue sides) but I don't like the fact that it says Tron.

NewfieFan

That is actually why they cleaned them around Future World, for that.

Really!?! This is why they cleaned up? Well, if that's the case then advertise away... if it means things get polished for it!

IMO... not my cup of tea! The colors are ok but I don't like the motorcycle and the word TRON on it. But it's not a "ruin my vacation, I'm never going back to WDW" type of thing! I'm just not that fuss for it!

HMF

HATE IT' HATE IT' HATE IT'. Did I forget to mention that I HATE IT'. They will be sorry when they take the sticker off and have to deal with the damage done to the Monorail exteriors by the sticker.

RSoxNo1

What I like about it is the full color monorails rather than the stripe. I think it's a better look. Disneyland's monorails look much better than Disney World's.

jt04

What I like about it is the full color monorails rather than the stripe. I think it's a better look. Disneyland's monorails look much better than Disney World's.

Perhaps this will inspire them to design a new paint scheme for WDW's monorails. Seems like they need to bring them into the 21st century.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom