Hi from WDW!!!

Lil'mermaid

Original Poster
HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Just got my laptop up and going...

We got in ok... got stuck in SC for the night the other day.... stupid storms... We got upgraded to a better room because the Wilderness Lodge is sold out. (booking up 138%) Its rained EVERY FREAKIN DAY!!! ITS TOO DARN HOT!! AND TOO PACKED!!! Got run over by like 10 strollers today alone. Did FANTASMIC package 1st night here at Mama Melrose... food rocked, the show has been changed a lil bit from the last I saw it, but its still awesome. Had cookies 4 careship... (yummy!) and Darth Darrell... rode IASW 4 you... AND GOT STUCK!!!!!!!!! (nearly ready to get out and walk... thru the water...) Haven't seen anyone I know yet... but Im hoping... Got to go.. I need to eat some chicken strips 4 ME!!!

Ta Ta for now!!!!!!!

Katie:kiss:

SirNim

:(... Sorry about the weather and all the problems...

I hope though that the remainder of your trip is much more pleasant and that you have a GREAT time! :D :wave:

tiggerlover1971

lil mermaid I know what you mean about the rain I went to the AP preview of Mission space yesterday and then to MK for a little bit and got stuck in the rain at three thirty ( forgot umbrella at home ) lol

Figment1986

How u know u love WDW is u also love FLA and Its almost unpredictable weather....

(Sorry it was bad but getting stuck can be fun sometimes...
But Stuck on IASW would make me More isaign)

ISTCrew20

Originally posted by Lil'mermaid
HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Haven't seen anyone I know yet... but Im hoping... Got to go.. I need to eat some chicken strips 4 ME!!!

Katie:kiss:

Hey, I im'ed you, and I have been at epcot/mgm for the last 3 days. Imma go on tuesday, pm me, I'll give ya my cell numba:)

GaryT977

Originally posted by Figment1986
How u know u love WDW is u also love FLA and Its almost unpredictable weather....

On the contrary, summertime weather in Florida is VERY predictable: It pours every day at 3pm. Usually not for more than 20 minutes, but enough to cause some nice, big puddles. This is swamp land, after all. ;)

BTW - Wish I was there! I don't know if I can wait until December to ride M:S.

WDWFREAK53

I hope you're having a great time Lil'Mermaid and Tigsmom!!!

(and if you happen to ride IASW...could you please destroy all the evil beings in that place? Thanks)

(Oh...and I'm with Erika...we need more mullet pictures!!!)

darthdarrel

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
I hope you're having a great time Lil'Mermaid and Tigsmom!!!

(and if you happen to ride IASW...could you please destroy all the evil beings in that place? Thanks)

(Oh...and I'm with Erika...we need more mullet pictures!!!)
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Don`t listen to that FREAK behind the curtain! Do not... I repeat do not harm any of the IASW dolls! :mad:

Lil'mermaid

Original Poster
ok update time!!!!

We were at AK today.... its like 900000 degrees today!! Not too much else really today here just raining now again. I STILL havent seen anyone I know yet!! Going to the Cape May Cafe for dinner yummy!!!!!

Epcot in the morning ad MK for enight after so updates then too!!!

Lil'mermaid

Original Poster
I forgot to tell you guys...
When we were waiting for FANTASMIC the place was packed with bored people who all started doing the wave!! It must have gone around 12 times b4 it died.

Ate at the Cape May last night and the food was sssssssooooo good!

Going to EPCOT today and MK tonight!!!

Laterz!:wave:

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by Lil'mermaid
I forgot to tell you guys...
When we were waiting for FANTASMIC the place was packed with bored people who all started doing the wave!! It must have gone around 12 times b4 it died.

Ate at the Cape May last night and the food was sssssssooooo good!

Going to EPCOT today and MK tonight!!!

Laterz!:wave:

Now...WHY are you on your computer? Your in WALT DISNEY WORLD, girl!! :sohappy: Dont make me have to come down there and drag you off that thing and into the park so we can go ride PotC and Peter Pan and the Mad Teaparty and...and...hey...wait...maybe it WOULDN'T be such a bad idea if I came down there and dragged you off your computer :lol:

JonnyK

Looks like your having a great time :wave:

I know Its so hot and packed. I was there a few weeks ago and I couldnt stand the heat and the crowdiness. Anyway Have a Great Time and have Fun ! :)

Lil'mermaid

Original Poster
OK!!!!

We did EPCOT yesterday... I was gonna ride M:S but I wasnt feeling all that great so my dad and 8 yr old sister rode it... She got sick and he said he was really sore from the G forces. We still dont know how they do that....

Also we did e night which was great... The CM driving the launch to MK was on the last trip of his shift and must have been in the sun too long... He kept making fun of the other guy with us. We stayed almost till 2AM and are sooooo tired and my knee (not the bad one tho...) wont work. I found the GREATEST job in MK I wanna work at the HM... they people there are really creepy... @ enight u cant go thru some of the entry ways so they have CM stand there and tell u to go back, but the guy by HM was the best... He was one of the HM CMs, Tall thin and really creepy lookin with the large shovel they gave him to hold... looked like a grave digger! Mom sends greetings from "the land of sunburn and swollen ankles."

Laterz!!!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom