Hi from WDW!!!

Lil'mermaid

Original Poster
hey hey!

Ok yesterday we took a day off from the parks and went mini golfing!!!:D Fantasia gardens is pretty cool. Its a hard course tho... Then we went over to the boardwalk for dinner and ended up at the ESPN club thing, got to watch my yankee game (yay!!) and sadly the red sox game was on next to it (boo!!) The food is really good but the place is loud as anything... and they had TV in the stalls of the bathrooms!!!

We finally met someone from the boards!!! We saw night observer. Nice guy, fun to talk to, and gave us a heads up on where to eat for dinner

We were going to go to Blizzard beach today but the place was PACKED!!! We had to turn around and come back, we cant get in at all, thought if u stayed with WDW u could get in all the time...:( :cry:

Going to EPCOT again today so see ya around!

jojoyner55

Why, oh why do I read these things?:hammer: Torturing myself. Because I'm not there too!:dazzle:
And I have to wait until Christmas!
It'll be crowded, but at least it'll be cooler and there probably won't be rain.:sohappy:
Enjoy the rest of your trip, while I keep counting the days until December 23rd!:wave:

EpcoTim

90000 degrees? Thats the worst thing ive ever heard. I hope your using spf oven mitts so you dont get burnt.

And Im sorry you had to waste a day watching the Yankees. Even Disney World can seem like a dump when your watching a Yankees game. Next time, just relax, and turn on the Cubs game. Trust me, the urge to claw your eyeballs out will just disappear. GO CUBS!!!!!!

And have a good trip. Get a picture of you with a 'Cubs Suck' sign on Splash, and Ill eat my words. :)

tigsmom

We saw part of the cubs game, too. think they had every game on a tv...even had on some soccer. Daughter #2 thought it was great that they had tvs in the bathroom...since that's where she seems to spend most of her time.:lol: It's a quiet day today..I'm all by myself and everyone is off doing their own thing...I'm off to breakfast...bye.:wave:

Madaline

careship

You do love me....you ate cookies for me. I am so proud. It sounds like you all are having quite a magical time. I can't wait til you get back and give us all the nitty gritty details. lil mermaid....keep tigsmom on her toes for me and tigsmom I miss you being here already. Wish I was back there again. We could really scare the people at the bakery. We might even creep out the HM CM for ya lil mermaid.

HUGS y'all!!!!!!

Lil'mermaid

Original Poster
Hello!

Ok... now I have been to WDW 6 times and never really been ALONE in a park b4 today... I was allowed to go to Epcot by myself today. Had a good time. Rode SE and then as a single rider I only waited 15 mins for TT!!!! I got to have lunch in China and Mexico... yummy!!

On my way there tho I got on the wrong bus and ended up in the Grand Flordian, then I got lost in there!! Took me 45 mins to make a 10 min trip!!!

Took my CD player and wandered around for a lil while, Wakefield and Epcot... nice.... strange.... but nice.

Gonna go now so.... LATERZ!!
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom