Heroes

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Cross promotion w/Friday Night Lights. I'm not kidding. NBC has been nuts w/this this year. Monticeto on Heros. Dunder/Mifflin on Las Vegas.

Ahhh...good point. They need to do a little better background research. There is nothing larger than an ant hill in Midland/Odessa, much less a hill or mountain.

Shaman

AHHHH!!!

WHAT A FREAKIN' GREAT SHOW!!!!

Man, it's just getting better and better!

Heroes > Lost

Really? The new episodes this year have been sllooooow. The story barely moved forward yesterday or the week before.

*spoiler ahead*

I was kinda hoping we'd meet Linderman and that he was the daddy....

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Really? The new episodes this year have been sllooooow. The story barely moved forward yesterday or the week before.

*spoiler ahead*

I was kinda hoping we'd meet Linderman and that he was the daddy....

The first episode back dragged...but the two since have been great!

Everybody was thinking Linderman was daddy...that's why I like the fact that he isn't!

What do you mean the story hasn't moved? We got to meet Claire's parents, Peter's strengthening his powers, the Cop's wife is pregnant, Sylar's out, Nicki's out, and more and more paintings are popping up!

How is this not moving?!?!?! Heheh.

dandaman

I liked when Claude (invisible man) knocked Peter out when he was about to go off. "...Well, it's a start." :lol:

Oh, and I STILL hate Canadian television. I ended up timing how many times and for how long Global screwed up the show/test patterned. A whole 10 minutes. @^%!%^$#@$%!#*&... Luckily, I don't think I missed anything too important in that timeframe.

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
I liked when Claude (invisible man) knocked Peter out when he was about to go off. "...Well, it's a start." :lol:

Oh, and I STILL hate Canadian television. I ended up timing how many times and for how long Global screwed up the show/test patterned. A whole 10 minutes. @^%!%^$#@$%!#*&... Luckily, I don't think I missed anything too important in that timeframe.

I will say that I didn't quite get the point of Hiro's Dad (Mr. Sulu). It just seemed like a pointless way to keep Hiro's character fresh in everybody's mind with no real reason to be there. His Dad kidnaps him...tells him he wants to take him back to Japan...and then leaves without him. Whuh? Was there a reason for it that I may have missed?

dandaman

I will say that I didn't quite get the point of Hiro's Dad (Mr. Sulu). It just seemed like a pointless way to keep Hiro's character fresh in everybody's mind with no real reason to be there. His Dad kidnaps him...tells him he wants to take him back to Japan...and then leaves without him. Whuh? Was there a reason for it that I may have missed?

Yeah, I definitely saw that part, and felt the same.

"My boss has great power." Ah, shut up. :lol:

"Claire's" new necklace would probably raise some questions with her dad, wouldn't you think?

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Yeah, I definitely saw that part, and felt the same.

"My boss has great power." Ah, shut up. :lol:

"Claire's" new necklace would probably raise some questions with her dad, wouldn't you think?

She took it off before she went in the house...so he wouldn't see it.

It's interesting to know that the mother had been "erased" on more than one occassion too!

MAF

AHHHH!!!

WHAT A FREAKIN' GREAT SHOW!!!!

Man, it's just getting better and better!

Heroes > Lost
Wow I totally agree! I watched seasons 1 and 2 of Lost and then the first 2 eps of season 3 and had to stop watching that garbage. Lost is pathetic now and hopefully they somehow retool it or cancel it altogether because I am done w/ that show. Heroes all the way!!! :sohappy:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
In that case, all teenagers are on the List. :p

Maybe my power would be running really fast...

Hehe, I was always jealous of my grandfather when he had a hearing aid because he truly could tune things out...he'd just turn it down :lol:

(It was so funny, when my grandmother would be giving him a hard time, you'd see him reach up and turn the volume down). :lol:

I have no idea what my power would be...I think to "go to a happy place" because I have the ability to truly zone out bad vibes and concentrate on the good things. Not the best ability for a TV show...but...if I had the ability to actually transport to people's "happy place" with them...it could be a cool one. (Or, if I was a villain...I could transport to their happy places and destroy them!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom