Here come the mermaids

The Duck

I'll be there in a little over a week. I doubt if the construction will be finished by then but hopefully I'll be able to spot something.

midwest_mice

I saw it yesterday - the projection seemed to be working but I didn't think it was that strong of an effect. However, the mermaid skeleton is very cool.
I have to agree, the mermaid skeleton was very cool! I didn't really notice it the first time I went on, but my wife did, so we went back on again and it looked great.

Sped2424

I made a post about the construction with pictures In my MK updates They seem to be building an interactive que line however someone on here said they asked and it was fastpass plus so who knows :0
tumblr_mgypq5iCMK1rb3d4bo7_1280.jpg

lazyboy97o

I made a post about the construction with pictures In my MK updates They seem to be building an interactive que line however someone on here said they asked and it was fastpass plus so who knows
I would imagine both answers being correct. The blocked off portions being where the interactive elements will be placed so that the other line can be used for FastPass+ when the program rolls out. So they're getting it ready for FastPass+ by adding the new elements. Some work could also be installation of the RFID readers and other measures to keep the lines more physically separated.

flynnibus

Premium Member
inside the magic posted video showing the ending of IASW under wraps now too.. presumably for Interactive NextGen enabled ending scene to be installed

lazyboy97o

inside the magic posted video showing the ending of IASW under wraps now too.. presumably for Interactive NextGen enabled ending scene to be installed
I would have sworn there was a thread about the work at "it's a small world," but I guess I missed some more drama.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom