Help! Need a dispute settled!

cowanfamily

I will be celebrating my son's 3rd birthday at WDW this June. I have res. at Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace. I need to cancel one this week. It has been a hot debate between the wife and I. We decided since we couldn't come to an agreement, that we would allow the people on this forum to decide for us.

I am not allowed to mention who is for what location though. So please help out as much as you can.

jeffk410

am I missing something.. Where are the locations? :shrug:

O Ok. I see it now. I hope you just edited or it... If not I need to go to the doctors haha.

I have been to both. My vote is chef mickeys.. Nothing like the characters there. Great food and great atmosphere. Still very close to MK

Upvote 0

cdunbar

Well by both locations do you mean Disneyland and Disney World, and if not where then, because that would be very helpful!:lol::animwink:

Upvote 0

fyn

I will be celebrating my son's 3rd birthday at WDW this June. I have res. at Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace. I need to cancel one this week. It has been a hot debate between the wife and I. We decided since we couldn't come to an agreement, that we would allow the people on this forum to decide for us.

I am not allowed to mention who is for what location though. So please help out as much as you can.

3 year old? Cancel CR, go to Chef Mickey's.

Upvote 0

harveyt0206

Well, while I like Chef Mickey's, I actually think I would go with Crystal Palace. That way you are in the park for your meal and can step back out onto Main Street and continue the Birthday fun by either riding rides or watching the fireworks.

Plus, I really liked Crystal Palace's buffet offerings.

Good luck with the debate!! :wave:

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I've never enjoyed the food at Chef Mickey's. CP is better that way.

Characters at CP are Winnie the Pooh and friends. Chef Mickey's has the old standards. Again I prefer CP.

Upvote 0

jeffk410

I've never enjoyed the food at Chef Mickey's. CP is better that way.

Characters at CP are Winnie the Pooh and friends. Chef Mickey's has the old standards. Again I prefer CP.

The "old standards" are what a three year old wants to see..:sohappy::p Half of the magic is Mickey and the gang.
I do have to admit i have been to both. but I only gave CP one try.. I should probably try it again.

Upvote 0

erstwo

The "old standards" are what a three year old wants to see..:sohappy::p Half of the magic is Mickey and the gang.
I do have to admit i have been to both. but I only gave CP one try.. I should probably try it again.

Oh, I don't know...... my 3 year old would disagree. :)

You've never seen a girl so glad to see Piglet. I think it's all the pink. :lol:

But this "partay" is for a boy. I guess it comes down to - Is he a bigger fan of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or the Super Sleuths? If he likes them both equally, then toss a coin! Because there are so many advantages to having dinner at either place! (We are talking about a birthday dinner right? :lookaroun)

Upvote 0

lovepooh

Thats a tuff one. I love them both, in fact we are going to both our next trip. But If I would have to narrow it down.. I would have to go with

Chef Mickey's - I just think the characters come around more often and
its more interactive then lets say Crystal Palace..

Upvote 0

lbrad

Unless your son is a big fan of Winnie The Pooh & Friends....
I'd go to Chef Mickey's...
Good luck & have fun....
I've been to both restaurants & they are both good choices!!!

Upvote 0

njDizFan

food is kind of a non-factor when considering a 3 year old, so the choice would be which characters will he prefer. I prefer CP for an early morning breakfast before the kingdom opens, which is always fun. If it's for dinner than its a toss up.

Sorry that doesn't really help.:shrug:

Upvote 0

H20Babie

For a 3 year old ... Crystal Palace. For my 8 year old ... Chef Mickey's.

CP is much quieter (as a character buffet can be) and therefore not as overwhelming as CM can be for a toddler.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom