Help! Need a dispute settled!

cowanfamily

I will be celebrating my son's 3rd birthday at WDW this June. I have res. at Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace. I need to cancel one this week. It has been a hot debate between the wife and I. We decided since we couldn't come to an agreement, that we would allow the people on this forum to decide for us.

I am not allowed to mention who is for what location though. So please help out as much as you can.

_Scar

Don't mean to hijack, but I'm having this problem too- except this is for 3 adults who would rather have good food than characters (but still don't mind them).

So, food wise: which is better?

Upvote 0

yensid67

I've never enjoyed the food at Chef Mickey's. CP is better that way.

Characters at CP are Winnie the Pooh and friends. Chef Mickey's has the old standards. Again I prefer CP.

I want to add nmy cents worth so here it goes!
I thought about your issue, based on the information you gave I just have one question for you and your wife...what characters does your 3 yr old like, Mickey and friends or Pooh and friends? Chef Mickey has Mickey and CP has Pooh. I would go to where your 3 yr old has the best interests of characters! I have not been to either so to speak about the food is not an option in my opinion!

I hope this helps a little, but I also agree with another post that said keep CP so you can step out into the park, but overall I would lean toward your 3yr olds preference in characters! after all it IS HIS birthday!

Have a great time!

Upvote 0

forevermickey

Chef Mickey's because it is more of a Party atmosphere, I believe they will also announce over the loud speaker that it is your child's birthday. Then you can hop on the monarail and head into the Magic Kingdom.

Upvote 0

Brian

Don't mean to hijack, but I'm having this problem too- except this is for 3 adults who would rather have good food than characters (but still don't mind them).

So, food wise: which is better?
In my experience, both have been the same, food-wise. If you're looking for a Maigc Kingdom resturaunt, I highly recommend the Plaza Resturaunt. It has no characters, however is sit-down and has great food (not a buffet though).

Upvote 0

RobnRachal

If it's dinner we're talking about (let's assume so), Crystal Palace. That decision, however, is based purely on food. If your son prefers the fab five to Pooh, then Chef Mickey's is the obvious choice (just watch out for Donald, he has it out for us amazon women) :kiss:
Whatever you do, your son will have a blast!

Upvote 0

_Scar

In my experience, both have been the same, food-wise. If you're looking for a Maigc Kingdom resturaunt, I highly recommend the Plaza Resturaunt. It has no characters, however is sit-down and has great food (not a buffet though).

I'm doing Plaza for lunch and CP for dinner :sohappy:

Upvote 0

lighteningqueen

Chef Mickeys is not so good food for Dinner. Pretty bland and not worth the money. Characters s can be slow to get around. Crystal Palace is great for Breakfast and pooh and the gang seem to make a couple of laps around. Very good food and interaction there.

Upvote 0

cowanfamily

Original Poster
By the way..... My wife is convinced that if I would told the message board that she wanted the CP. The women on this board would have voted for her.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom