Hell 2, The Sequel - No more room in Hell

TAC

WDWScottieBoy said:
That's almost as bad as taking those white reindeer from winter-time that people put in their lawns and put one on top of the other. :lookaroun

And what's wrong with doing that? :D

DisneyJill

I just noticed that the gnome on the toilet is reading about a Z...Maybe he's thinking about buying one??? Brian will be so proud

:lol: :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
DisneyJill said:
The picture of the gnome on the toilet confirms it. My bags are packed and I'm headed to New Jersey to be a Hoov. I'm missing out on WAY too much good, clean Hoov fun. :lookaroun

Moving Ryan's bed into cupboard under the stairs as I type this . . .

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Irrawaddy Erik said:
I wonder what whould happen if the flamingo and the gnome joined forces?

:eek: Let's just hope that never happens.

342%3A498723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B%3C%3D764%3DXROQDF%3E2323766%3A%3A%3A3%3B%3Aot1lsi

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
This afternoon, I noticed my nextdoor neighbor still has his Christmas lights up. As I type this, I'm trying very hard to resist the urge to sneak over there and plug them in.:lookaroun

DisneyJill

garyhoov said:
This afternoon, I noticed my nextdoor neighbor still has his Christmas lights up. As I type this, I'm trying very hard to resist the urge to sneak over there and plug them in.:lookaroun

You want me to do the drumroll thing? :lookaroun

figmentmom

garyhoov said:

Is this the appropriate forum in which to admit that my wreath is still on the front door? :rolleyes:

(...OK, OK, it comes down tomorrow...) :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
figmentmom said:
Is this the appropriate forum in which to admit that my wreath is still on the front door? :rolleyes:

Well I don't know if it's Hellworthy, but you're definitely going to Heck if it doesn't come down soon.:lol:

Irrawaddy Erik

figmentmom said:

We still have our tree up WITH gifts still underneath. :lookaroun

WDWScottieBoy

I still haven't taken down the lights and garner from our banister. Mom thinks it looks nice through the glass front door with all the prisms and designs on it as you walk in.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Approx 8:41 EST: Linda and I are relaxing in our bedroom and watching the History Channel. Ryan is playing video games in his room.

Me: I'm going to go get a Vanilla Coke. Do you want anything?

Linda: (handing me her cel phone) Here. Call the boy. Tell him to get it for you.

I dial our home number. Phone rings.

Ryan: Hello?

Me: Hey Ryan. Get me Vanilla Coke, would you.

Ryan: Uncool!! (hangs up phone)

Approx. 8:43 PM EST I notice that I still have a marked lack of refreshing Vanilla Coke. I dial again. Phone rings.

Ryan: Hello.

Me: How's that Vanilla Coke going?

Ryan: Get it yourself! (hangs up)

Approx. 8:45 PM EST I dial once more

Ryan: What?!?!?

Me: If you don't get me a Vanilla Coke, I'm going to give you a wedgie.

8:47 PM EST after a continued lack of Vanilla Coke, the wedgie was administered without incident.

Is it just me, or are kids just getting really lazy these days?

tigsmom

How about your child sending you an IM from 1 foot away and asking you to go get her a snack?

I've had one of my kids call me from across Wendy's to change her lunch order.

*hugs Gary* they're all brain damaged, you know.

Lil'mermaid

tigsmom said:
How about your child sending you an IM from 1 foot away and asking you to go get her a snack?

Care to mention that this child of yours has bad knees and couldnt walk because she had spent the day on her knees on the floor?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom