Have you noticed a lot of Illinois Disney fans?

Cheryl

Shout Out!!

Wow! There's a ton of us "Illinois"ians who love Disney!
Born in Cicero, Grew up in Glen Ellyn, Went to High School in Lombard and now living in Carol Stream!
Way to go Chicago!!!:sohappy:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Re: Shout Out!!

Originally posted by Cheryl
Wow! There's a ton of us "Illinois"ians who love Disney!
Born in Cicero, Grew up in Glen Ellyn, Went to High School in Lombard and now living in Carol Stream!
Way to go Chicago!!!:sohappy:

Glenbard East :sohappy: :sohappy: A LOT of us from the Western burbs on Here! :sohappy:

I went to York in Elmhurst...please dont throw things at me:lookaroun ;)

SamatBCV

Re: Re: Shout Out!!

Originally posted by DMC-12

Glenbard East :sohappy: :sohappy: A LOT of us from the Western burbs on Here! :sohappy:

I went to York in Elmhurst...please dont throw things at me:lookaroun ;)

Hey DMC-12, I went to LT. What year did you graduate?

FanofDinsey1981

Re: Re: Re: Shout Out!!

Originally posted by SamatBCV

Hey DMC-12, I went to LT. What year did you graduate?

do you mean Lyons Township? or Lisle Township? My roommate went to LT, and her dad is the Athletic Director there. :)

And i finally got my camera to work, so I am going to post the pictures from Memorial Stadium in Champaign! yay!
that is, later today after I get my laptop from work. :)

SamatBCV

Lyons Township. (Sorry, when I was in high school, our world was kinda small so we never considered there would be 2 LTs). Graduated in 90.

Cheryl

Hey fellow "Illinois"ians

Happy Almost Friday!!

I thought I'd take this post one step further and ask if any of you were DVC members? If so, how long and where did you buy in? I'm just a curious individual!!

We bought in in 2000 at the Boardwalk! (Although never actually stayed there yet!!:lol: It never has rooms available when we want to travel. We've stayed mainly at the Poly, Contemporary or Old Key West).

Thanks for sharing!

jeffs10

Happy Almost Friday!!

I thought I'd take this post one step further and ask if any of you were DVC members? If so, how long and where did you buy in? I'm just a curious individual!!

We bought in in 2000 at the Boardwalk! (Although never actually stayed there yet!!:lol: It never has rooms available when we want to travel. We've stayed mainly at the Poly, Contemporary or Old Key West).

Thanks for sharing!

Not yet but jut got my dvc video in the mail going to check it out this weekend and hopefully soon we will buy.

jeff

Cheryl

Hey Jeffs10 ~~

I saw that you stayed at the Polynesian quite a few times. Have you ever seen it decorated for Christmas? Totally awesome! I think they start beginning of November!

FanofDinsey1981

Happy Almost Friday!!

Thanks for sharing!

my parents bought into DVC back in 94, and they loveit! But the only option then was Old Key West, so that is our "home". We have used it to stay at OKW, Boardwalk, AKL, Coronado, Vero Beach, and the Cruise. It is so nice because you get such "star" treatment!

and thank YOU for sharing. :)

jeffs10

Hey Jeffs10 ~~

I saw that you stayed at the Polynesian quite a few times. Have you ever seen it decorated for Christmas? Totally awesome! I think they start beginning of November!

No I have been there in nov-dec time only been to disney world in September, Im hopeing to go there this december but im not sure i will Find out really soon, Im crossing my fingers.

jeff

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
Is anyone planning to go to the thanksgiving/pre-Christmas parade downtown this year? After all the mouse himself will be there :D.

You can see the corner of Michigan Ave and Ohio Street perfect from my office...
I thought about doing a little get together...maybe with some of our Chicago fourm people.... just an idea at this point...

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
Is anyone planning to go to the thanksgiving/pre-Christmas parade downtown this year? After all the mouse himself will be there :D.

I will be there! (along with my sister, cowgirl jessie). I went last year too, it was a great night for it.

How magical, Michigan avenue all lit up, thanks to mickey and friends......

I can't wait!

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by DMC-12
You can see the corner of Michigan Ave and Ohio Street perfect from my office...
I thought about doing a little get together...maybe with some of our Chicago fourm people.... just an idea at this point...

That would be cool. I was thinking about a get together of all the IL fans, but there's nothing truely Disney left in the city since DisneyQuest is gone :(. Maybe that could be a reason to get together? I've never seen the parade before, and I think this is the one year I'd like to see it.

Do you remember what the statistic for IL was? I remember judd bush up here saying that we were #2/#3 in the nation when it comes to disney world vacationers in the US.

DisneyCP2000

So did anyone go? Or did everyone watch wgn9 show it on tv? :lol: I caught something a couple of weeks ago and it made me sick, real sick! I don't know if I caught it outside or if I caught it when I went to the museums?!?!? (By the way...museum campus is free on Mon & Tues now for those who want to get in free) Moving on... I taped it and will post the images on a thread in Digital media. Happy holidays :)

It seems really odd. It feels more like Christmas this year. Thanksgiving is soo low key this year that it doesn't feel right?!?! Is it just me?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom