Have you noticed a lot of Illinois Disney fans?

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by HorizonsMan
um im not from il but my dad lives in GreenUp Illinois does taht count?

:lol:..sorry...I am laughing....but where the heck is GreenUp?
(I'm too lazy to look it up in Streets and Trips):)

Dwarful

Hey Main Street USA...we might be neighbors....when people ask us where we are from we usually just say "StLouis" as we were born and raised in Illinois...but close enough to StLouis to love The Cardinals, The Blues, The Hill, etc etc etc...also close enough to miss the Mc Kinnley Bridge...talk about inconvient during the flooding...by the way I love your photo...we were at Kiles last home game for Jacks Memorial and went back this week for Kiles...so sad...just awful...sorry to get so off track here ...

HorizonsMan

Its this little town of about 1500 thats about 2 hours from St. louis, its also near a city called effingham if youve heard of taht, that towns a bit bigger.

CowGirlJessie

Originally posted by FanofDinsey1981
Champaign and Bourbonnais represent!

horray for illinois!

and all you chicago bears fans....come see them in good ol' bourbonnais for training camp, then come see them in champaign for some football games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if you ever need directions, lemme know.

and now, I am getting ready for my birthday-chicago weekend! we are off to the mag. mile, then a Cubs-Sox game (GO SOX) and then the taste of chicago. mmmmm........ chicago style pizza.

chicago is the greatest city in the world. and if you want to argue this with me, you will lose. ;)

oh, and cowgirl jessie is my sister. so two more votes for illinois.

HA HA HA HA HA
Yeah for Bourbonnais and Bloomington!!!!!!
It is kind of odd that a lot of us are from Illinois....
I think it means that we need a new Disney Park in Illinois....he he
There's plenty of farm land in central Illinois that we could transform into a theme park.......who needs corn anyway?!?!? :lol:

CowGirlJessie

Its this little town of about 1500 thats about 2 hours from St. louis, its also near a city called effingham if youve heard of taht, that towns a bit bigger.

Effingham is south of Champaign on both I-57 and route 45. that town has the big freeeeeky cross right on I-57. *shudder* And welcome to the sight..

oops. again, signed into my sister's name....I am actually fanofdinsey1981.:lol:

DMC-12

Originally posted by CowGirlJessie

Effingham is south of Champaign on both I-57 and route 45. that town has the big freeeeeky cross right on I-57. *shudder* And welcome to the sight..

oops. again, signed into my sister's name....I am actually fanofdinsey1981.:lol:

You Southern IL Folk are Lucky.... you get the Bear's this fall:mad: ;)
I dont think alot of us from up north...(except the die hard super fans) will be making the trek down there.

The New Soldier Field?...do I agree with the design?...well...it depends....if you like A stadium that looks like a massive space ship has landed in it..and made it its new home...then you'll like it... I am just glad the city and the stadium did not sell out to a corporate name...Like, say....Arthur Andererson Field..:lol: though...it would be cool if it was Boeing Field...since this is there new worldwide home;)

christopher

Originally posted by Erika
Hey Grim and DMC--

I'm in Streamwood! So the 3 of us are practically neighbors!

DMC, I am going to start volunteering at Cat Guardians right in Lombard. Have you heard of it? It's a no-kill shelter.

Im from Bartlett. Right next to you. Did you go to Streamwood HS? I graduated from Elgin HS in 95.

HorizonsMan

Originally posted by Erika
Believe it or not, I actually KNOW someone from Effingham! :lol:

Of course you know someone from effingham but does anyone know anyone from GreenUp, hmmmm, anybody?????????????hn

DMC-12

Of course you know someone from effingham but does anyone know anyone from GreenUp, hmmmm, anybody?????????????hn

For some odd reason the "Green Acres" theme song is stuck in my head:lol:

Erika

Originally posted by christopher

Im from Bartlett. Right next to you. Did you go to Streamwood HS? I graduated from Elgin HS in 95.

No, I grew up in Schaumburg and went to Hoffman HS. I've only been in Streamwood a couple of years.

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by DMC-12

You Southern IL Folk are Lucky.... you get the Bear's this fall:mad: ;)
I dont think alot of us from up north...(except the die hard super fans) will be making the trek down there.

The New Soldier Field?...do I agree with the design?...well...it depends....if you like A stadium that looks like a massive space ship has landed in it..and made it its new home...then you'll like it... I am just glad the city and the stadium did not sell out to a corporate name...Like, say....Arthur Andererson Field..:lol: though...it would be cool if it was Boeing Field...since this is there new worldwide home;)

I think I will like the new soldier field. they are keeping hte best part, the outside of it. and the name.

And I am all excited for the bears this year. the one year I get to WALK to a bears game from my apartment! horray!:sohappy:

DisneyCP2000

bump!

I've been seeing even more disney fans from illinois lately. If you haven't joined thread leave a message! :) I've noticed this since there's been 4 buyers from IL who've just purchased thier own copy of the WDW explorer (another thread). :lol:

DMC-12

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
bump!

I've been seeing even more disney fans from illinois lately. If you haven't joined thread leave a message! :) I've noticed this since there's been 4 buyers from IL who've just purchased thier own copy of the WDW explorer (another thread). :lol:

lol.....I noticed that to.....wierd....
I miss this thread.....thanks for bumping it :D

FanofDinsey1981

yay! I forgot about this thread!

I promise to have the pictures from Memorial Stadium soon. I have them on my fiance's laptop, but he uses it for work. so, once he brings it home, I will post them. :)

MImike810

I'm from Illinois :wave:
Originally from Glen Ellyn (western suburb of Chicago) - but right now I'm down in Champaign, at U of I [go illini!] :)

DMC-12

Originally posted by MImike810
Originally from Glen Ellyn (western suburb of Chicago) - but right now I'm down in Champaign, at U of I [go illini!] :)

Welcome aboard my fellow flat lander:wave:
Glen Ellyn is very nice....I have a friend that works for the Village.

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by MImike810

!!! I am in champaign too!!! a fellow illini!!!
there are a few former illini's on the board here too.
welcome to the board!
:wave: :wave: :wave: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom