Have you noticed a lot of Illinois Disney fans?

DisneyCP2000

Okay, it's been a while and I'm seeing more and more people from Illinois on these forums :cool:. Let's see a show of hands, "Who else here's from IL?" :wave: :sohappy: :wave:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I know there is alot more out there.... c'mon....where are my Chi Town peeps?....(gawd...that sounds soooo Jenny Jones show....shoot me):lol:

kal1484

My aunt, uncle, and cousin lives in Wheaton. I go up and stay with my cousin sometimes. (she's 30) I love that area. Does it count that more than half the people at the beach nearby (St. Joe, MI) are all from Illinois?

DMC-12

Originally posted by wdwprincess03
My aunt, uncle, and cousin lives in Wheaton. I go up and stay with my cousin sometimes. (she's 30) I love that area. Does it count that more than half the people at the beach nearby (St. Joe, MI) are all from Illinois?

wheaton eh?...sounds like the majority of us are from the western burbs to!....cool!

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by DMC-12
I know there is alot more out there.... c'mon....where are my Chi Town peeps?....(gawd...that sounds soooo Jenny Jones show....shoot me):lol:

Just don't turn this into a Jerry Spring thread! :lol: :D

DMC-12

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000

Just don't turn this into a Jerry Spring thread! :lol: :D

Ick....LOL....how scary...Tell me have you ever walked past a group of panel members from the springer show studios in front of NBC Tower...?

I have and they ARE Very Frighting!!!!!!!!!!!...worse than carnies and puppets rolled into one!..:lol:

When I was really desperate for work a few years ago....I interviewed with the people from TelePictures/ Warner Bros....twice.....for producing the Jenny Jones show.... :eek: eeeeek!...UGH... I am sooo glad I did not get it...I would of went home everyday...feeling dirty...and unclean....

I landed a great news posistion instead.. :lol:

BTW..little tid bit of info...Jenny and Jerry share the same green room at NBC...as the studios are on the same floor.

I'm from the south suburbs! I went to Disney for the first time in over 10 years in 2000, and got my ears back. I went back this past Feb, and am already planning next September at the WL. I also miss DisneyQuest. I even got an annual pass, but when they closed, I got my money back.

I will be getting an AP for my next trip, as it's going to be 11 days--Woo hoo!!

DMC-12

Originally posted by Donald_Quackers
I'm from the south suburbs! I went to Disney for the first time in over 10 years in 2000, and got my ears back. I went back this past Feb, and am already planning next September at the WL. I also miss DisneyQuest. I even got an annual pass, but when they closed, I got my money back.

I will be getting an AP for my next trip, as it's going to be 11 days--Woo hoo!!

Hey!

Well...welcome to the forums!...glad to have another Chicago Sububanite aboard..... !

I'll buy ya a drink...what will you have?:D

DMC-12

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Helooooooooooooo. I'm currently living just outside of St. Louis, on the ILLINOIS side of the river!:D

Kewl.....My Uncle is a Police SGT. in Arnold .....

FanofDinsey1981

Champaign and Bourbonnais represent!

horray for illinois!

and all you chicago bears fans....come see them in good ol' bourbonnais for training camp, then come see them in champaign for some football games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if you ever need directions, lemme know.

and now, I am getting ready for my birthday-chicago weekend! we are off to the mag. mile, then a Cubs-Sox game (GO SOX) and then the taste of chicago. mmmmm........ chicago style pizza.

chicago is the greatest city in the world. and if you want to argue this with me, you will lose. ;)

oh, and cowgirl jessie is my sister. so two more votes for illinois.

DMC-12

Originally posted by FanofDinsey1981
Champaign and Bourbonnais represent!

horray for illinois!

and all you chicago bears fans....come see them in good ol' bourbonnais for training camp, then come see them in champaign for some football games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if you ever need directions, lemme know.

and now, I am getting ready for my birthday-chicago weekend! we are off to the mag. mile, then a Cubs-Sox game (GO SOX) and then the taste of chicago. mmmmm........ chicago style pizza.

chicago is the greatest city in the world. and if you want to argue this with me, you will lose. ;)

oh, and cowgirl jessie is my sister. so two more votes for illinois.

Just a heads up....Traffic is going to be nuts this weekend....Gay Pride Parade on Sunday.... Cubs vs sox at Comisky ..all weekend.... Taste of Chicago...MADHOUSE!!!!.... eeeeek... Take Public Transportation if you can!!!!.....:D

Have Fun!!!....Mmmmmmmmmm Turtle Cheesacake....:slurp:

FanofDinsey1981

yeah, we are definatly going to try to use public transportation. we are actually staying downtown, which will help thru sunday. where is the gay pride parade at? and when? I have never been to one! though, I would think it is during the sox-cubs game?

FanofDinsey1981

Just a heads up....Traffic is going to be nuts this weekend....Gay Pride Parade on Sunday.... Cubs vs sox at Comisky ..all weekend.... Taste of Chicago...MADHOUSE!!!!.... eeeeek... Take Public Transportation if you can!!!!.....:D

Have Fun!!!....Mmmmmmmmmm Turtle Cheesacake....:slurp:

actually, we are staying at a hotel right across from the water tower place. where exactly are you on the mag mile?

cheesecake on a stick.....mmmmm......:slurp:

DMC-12

Originally posted by FanofDinsey1981

actually, we are staying at a hotel right across from the water tower place. where exactly are you on the mag mile?

cheesecake on a stick.....mmmmm......:slurp:

Here is the info...

The Pride Parade in the Boys Town / Wriglyville / Lincoln Park area....North side....

From the press release I got from the city:

North Side : The Gay and Lesbian Pride Parade will step off from Halsted and Belmont this Sunday at Noon.The parade travels on Halsted to Grace, before turning south on Broadway to Diversey, and then east into Lincoln Park. Motorists are urged to avoid the area. Public transportation is highly recommended.

My office is at Ohio and Michigan....by the old Disney Quest Building.:D

Hey!

Well...welcome to the forums!...glad to have another Chicago Sububanite aboard..... !

I'll buy ya a drink...what will you have?:D

Give me a Rolling Rock!! And if ya don't have that, I'll take an MGD!

Piglet2001

Just had to say I'm from Illinois as well. Spend some of my time in downstate Illinois and some of my time in Chicago.

Also, had to post to say that I like Main Street USA's Avatar. Those are two guys that will be greatly missed.

DMC-12

Originally posted by Donald_Quackers

Give me a Rolling Rock!! And if ya don't have that, I'll take an MGD!

K.....The Rolling Rock is for you...and Ill have this MGD Light!:D

DMC-12

Originally posted by Piglet2001
Just had to say I'm from Illinois as well. Spend some of my time in downstate Illinois and some of my time in Chicago.

Also, had to post to say that I like Main Street USA's Avatar. Those are two guys that will be greatly missed.

Kewl...another IL person coming out of the woodwork!
Welcome to the Forums Piglet2001!...pull up a chair and post awhile:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom