Have you noticed a lot of Illinois Disney fans?

FanofDinsey1981

I caught the parade, it was very nice! and the weather was not toooo cold, especially with so many people around. the downtown disney store (and the national chain) had some good deals too.

Thanksgiving is turned into a steping stone for christmas. and another thanksgiving is a week where I don't have to go to school. but you can't beat the food!

DisneyCP2000

Woohooo!!! :wave:

Did anyone get to see the channel nine news sunday night/monday morning? I saw something about the disney monorail and CTA's announcer. I didn't catch the entire report but only the end. Are the two voice at all related? Or were the just talking about how well known the voices are?

EchoOfOphelia

I'm from IL too! Chicago burbs! I grew up in LaGrange and my fiance gew up in Itasca. We are now risiding in Aurora, about two minutes from Fox Valley Mall in Naperville.

Hello to everyone!

We should seriously have some sort of IL wdwmagic get-together!

Hey another Disney lover from IL here! What do ya know? I am a graduate student at University of Illinois at Chicago. Once I graduate and become a physical therapist, I am hoping to move to Florida or at least somewhere warmer. My last trip to Disney was for New Years and I got engaged. My next trip may be a graduation gift, May 2004, I can't wait to go back!

Kristen:lol:

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by pocahontas79
Hey another Disney lover from IL here! What do ya know? I am a graduate student at University of Illinois at Chicago. Once I graduate and become a physical therapist, I am hoping to move to Florida or at least somewhere warmer.

Woo-Hooo! I graduated from UIC too. But just before I graduated I did my college program for Disney. I loved it, but my parents didn't. Hehehehe :lol:. Anywho I graduated in Comp Sci/Engineering from there. :D

My last trip to Disney was for New Years and I got engaged. My next trip may be a graduation gift, May 2004, I can't wait to go back!

WOOWWWW! Congrats and Best wishes to you! You may want to start packing for that trip though. You can never be to early. :lol:

:wave:

burbur

IL baby

QUEEN IN IL

Hey guys, yeah I'm just another from the Magic Kingdom, but I gotta send more shout-outs to all the peeps here in Illinois!!!

See you this spring break!!

DisneyCP2000

Hi folks! I got some news for you...

The Lion King: The broadway show's coming to chicago. Woohooo! You may be able to find tickets through Bank One, just create a checking acct, or direct deposit, or online banking and you'll be given BankOne seats. I know it's a pain in the rear :rolleyes: ! I just picked one up and I'm going to see if there's any more available.

Cirque du Soliel - VAREKAI is coming to town! Although not 100% related to Disney it's still great news. Tickets will be on sale soon. Or if you're already a member on sale now! Check it out, I'm sure it'll be a great performance.

EpcoTim

I could have sworn I posted in here, but I guess I didnt. Im an Illinoisite also, Grew up in the west burbs, lived on the Northside GO CUBS!!!

rokcandy

Hey I'm also from IL, about 40 mins or so from Chicago. And I just got back from WDW...it was a big shock driving back here w/ the snow and all, but that's Chicago for ya...and yes my family always drives down to FL. :)

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by rokcandy
Hey I'm also from IL, about 40 mins or so from Chicago. And I just got back from WDW...it was a big shock driving back here w/ the snow and all, but that's Chicago for ya...and yes my family always drives down to FL. :)

Hi rokcandy :sohappy: Its good to have another flatlander among us...lol

Welcome :wave:

Nansafan

So I want to know what all you fellow Illinois fans are up to? Anyone heading to Disney soon?
:wave:

We'll be there from 6/14-6/22/03. Trip to include my brother's 40th birthday festivities.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom