Have you noticed a lot of Illinois Disney fans?

WDWScottieBoy

I have never seen or heard of this parade. It sounds fun and I'll try to make a trip to see it.

Has anyone else purchased tickets to see Disney's "On The Record" yet? I'm going December 5th for Walt's birthday and can't wait.

dazzle_em55

From IL too

I live in the western-burbs too. Downers Grove to be exact. I saw this thread on the singles thread and had to head over. Glad to see there are so many people from IL who love Disney as I do.

Mom and I became member of the DVC about a year ago. We went on the 3 day cruise and loved it. When they gave us the option of adding more points we jumped on it. Now we have enough points to go on the 7 day cruise and stay in Disney for like 5 day everyother year if we budget right. I can't wait. We have to travel in August though becasue that is when the skating rink I work at shuts down yearly and its before I have to go back to work at school. Besides we end up going right when the amount of points for staying goes down.

Computer Magic

dazzle_em55 said:
I live in the western-burbs too. Downers Grove to be exact. I saw this thread on the singles thread and had to head over. Glad to see there are so many people from IL who love Disney as I do.

Mom and I became member of the DVC about a year ago. We went on the 3 day cruise and loved it. When they gave us the option of adding more points we jumped on it. Now we have enough points to go on the 7 day cruise and stay in Disney for like 5 day everyother year if we budget right. I can't wait. We have to travel in August though becasue that is when the skating rink I work at shuts down yearly and its before I have to go back to work at school. Besides we end up going right when the amount of points for staying goes down.
Don't believe I've seen you post, but could have missed it, so Welcome. You will find many Chicagoland people on these boards.

dazzle_em55 said:
I haven't posted there in a while but I do read it when it pops up in my email

Hello from Lisle! I work in Downers Grove. So do you like being a DVC member? I just went on my last trip to look at Saratoga Springs; if I had the $ right now I would join!

dazzle_em55

Saratoga Springs was really nice. It was quiet too. We don't know if it was the time of year or because it is still not done. We'll have to see when we go back but I think we were thinking about staying at another DVC resort instead

FanofDinsey1981

welcome dazzle!

anyone going downtown this weekend to hit the disney/mag mile parade? We will be down there at the Walnut Room for dinner, then the parade and fireworks. We usually stand at the corner of Michigan Ave where it hits the chicago river, so we get a great view of the fireworks!

Tonight the Amazing Race starts on CBS, and it looks like they are starting from chicago this time! The promos show chi-town in the background.

:sohappy:

WDWScottieBoy

Nother Illinoisan is in our midst.

Thanks for bringing this back.

Does anyone want to schedule something for a mini-meet at the Chicago Auto Show? I have been in contact with DMC-12 and we're going to plan on meeting up. Anyone else want to do this, post here.

WDWScottieBoy

DMC-12 said:
w00t! Thats right folks.. Scott and I are planning another meet( its been waaaay too long since the last one!!).... so come one, come all!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Come one, come all! We don't want to plan this just for the two of us. :hammer:

Dwarful

FanofDinsey1981 said:
from chicago and a white sox fan! yay!

welcome to the boards! :wave:

oh man, I am cheering your white sox on big time. I'd love to have a Chicago/St.Louis World Series this year!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom