Have you ever...

Kendal

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Have you ever "did it" at WDW? No silly not that, I meant have you ever done the E-Nights at the MK. I was wondering how it was since I might be doing "it" next month when I go to WDW.

StevenT

I did E-Ride nights last June for the first time. I think it's well worth the extra $12, becuase you get the best rides open in the wonderful night atmosphere of the Magic Kingdom with no lines. It's a great thing being able to get off Splash Mountain, going over to Big Thunder and then going back to Splash just as fast as you can ride them.

On a side note I don't know if they have announced E-Rides for September, or if they are even having them in September. If they do, have fun, like I said it's worth it! Enjoy your trip.

:eek:

I don't think they offer them in September. I was at WDW last September and the parks all closed so early, I am happy that they are going to be open later this year. If you look at it that way it's like getting an E-Night for free ;) I hope they do have them though, since I will be there next month too.

murphy

Experienced e-nights this june for the first time!! We loved it!! After the crowds piled out and the second spectro parade started the park was extremely enjoyable!! BTM was awesome at night! This ride is fantastic at night, so is splash m. you can see the parade from the top, and the mist from both rides feels good on a summers night, and we stayed on 4 times in a row!! The park looks beautiful at night. The charecters are avaliable in front of the castle for pictures and meet and greet without wait. No summer sun beating on you! And the photos at night were fantastic!! Well wqorth the time and money HAVE FUN !!

Ringo8n24

E ride night is cool. We rode Splash Mountain so many times in a row that we had to ask the cast member to let us off. We actually had enough for that moment. :veryconfu It was cool though because he let me and my friend change seats each time we came back around because the boat was all ours for all of the rounds.

Tramp

I did E-ride night for the first time this year and have mixed feeling about it. I liked being in the park late with very few people around and you can get into the 'cool' rides much easier. Also, it's nice to take some night pictures with few people on the street. :) There are some characters running about so you can get a few good pix with them.

Also, we hung out a few e-ride nights without getting the wrist band and we noticed that certain nights were busier than others. Monday didn't seem to be very busy but Friday was the busiest. I don't know if this is normal attendance or not, perhaps a CM can answer. :)

I think E-ride is worth it if you only stay a week or so. We stayed 3+ weeks so E-ride night for us was overkill. :wave:

I miss the days when the MK was open til 1am. :cry:

mrtoad

E-Ride Nights are great. We use to go to WDW in October and they did it back then (last time was 2000). When we went in Jan/Feb of this year, I was dissapointed they did not do it. It is awesome to be there at night with no lines and all. I highly recommend it!

tigsmom

626 said:
It was a bit of a shock for me when I saw her here too but I am willing to give her a second chance. :)

Same here....Last I checked there are no ERide Nights scheduled for the near future. Its too bad you missed them. I feel they are worth the money. The most popular rides are open and you can ride most without a wait.
Being able to wander thru the MK without running into or thru the crowds is great! The still have characters out for meet & greets and the opportunity for some night time photography (without crowds) is a plus.

phlydude

I did the last E-ride night of August on 8/11. It was OK (for $12 I'm not complaining) but it was packed! I don't think the CMs were checking the wrist bracelets after 11 PM (on a 10 PM closing) and people were just everywhere. I don't know but there were definitely more than 5000 people there. We were never able to sit on a ride and stay on without having to unload because there were always people waiting. Our Splash car was completely full @ 12:30 AM!!

mrtoad

phlydude said:
I did the last E-ride night of August on 8/11. It was OK (for $12 I'm not complaining) but it was packed! I don't think the CMs were checking the wrist bracelets after 11 PM (on a 10 PM closing) and people were just everywhere. I don't know but there were definitely more than 5000 people there. We were never able to sit on a ride and stay on without having to unload because there were always people waiting. Our Splash car was completely full @ 12:30 AM!!

I have only had it be that I could just stay on during E-ride night once but the lines were nothing though. Could get off and come right back through and there would be 3 people in front of you.

Also, anyone can stay in the parks during E-ride night, they just can't ride without the ristbands.

tigsmom

mrtoad said:
Also, anyone can stay in the parks during E-ride night, they just can't ride without the ristbands.

I've seen people asked to leave if they didn't have their wristbands.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom