Have you ever...

WDWScottieBoy

As already mentioned, e-rides for this year has already ended. The last night was to be August 13 but had to be cancelled due to Hurricane Charlie. Sorry you won't be able to go to it this year. The reason they don't do it after this is they get ready for the MNSSHP and then the MVMCP.

...and to answer your question, I did e-ride this year on August 2. It was the best $12 I have ever spent and loved every second of it. I can't wait to go back next year and do it again (if they have it again, that is).

Kadee

E-rides === AMazing! a MUST do! Definitely worth the money!

Ok...guess I've missed something....Who is Kendal and how did she manage to get a bad rep with only 7 posts?

phlydude

There was a thread where she complained about middle aged men with big bellies that she said was gross that was yanked and she had another thread about "Have you ever...?" talking about where people might have been amourous with one another in the parks.

WDWScottieBoy

phlydude said:
and she had another thread about "Have you ever...?" talking about where people might have been amourous with one another in the parks.

And that is now back as well. It's because of those two threads I'm guessing she got the bad reputation. Today is the first day I've ever seen her so I can't speak too much about her.

By the way, hi Kendal!

EDIT: I was just looking and there are two threads called "Have you ever..." that were both started by Kendal, so I'm sure she's getting the same rep. from each.

tigsmom

WDWScottieBoy said:
And that is now back as well. It's because of those two threads I'm guessing she got the bad reputation. ...

Well that and her ever so gentle way with words. :rolleyes:

Word to the wise...don't pick fights on your first day, its just not good form.

Everyone deserves a second chance. :wave:

There was also a thread started by Kendal about changing the music on rockin' roller coaster from aerosmith to britney spears...

But that's a different story. Welcome back! Happy posting!

disneydummy125 said:
There was also a thread started by Kendal about changing the music on rockin' roller coaster from aerosmith to britney spears...

But that's a different story. Welcome back! Happy posting!

I still have nightmares about that thread :lol:

Tramp

tigsmom said:
I've seen people asked to leave if they didn't have their wristbands.

We asked if we could stay and we were told very politely by a CM that the park was closed to any guest without a wristband. We were also refused service at the "Launchpad" ...no wristband, no service. Yet, we were able to get ice cream down on Main Street with no problem and we were able to walk around the park without being told to leave. Also, some people were asked to get out of a line to see Mickey if they didn't have a wristband.

I think you could probably hang out there without a problem but don't try to use any services or benefits. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom