Haunted Mansion refurbishment (HM refurb)

ToTBellHop

Some areas yes, some areas not so sure.

How did the rumour of new music begin? The Phantom Manor suite is an amazing collection of music, but matches the darkness and storyline of the Parisian mansion, not the WDW version.

Unless new music means `remastered 1969 tracks?`
Someone mentioned new music, several knowledgeable people failed to refute the claim (even going so far as to say things like 'I've heard the same thing'), so naturally, it is now fact.

iheartdisney91

i didnt want to start a new thread for this but what other attractions will be "down" around auguest 26. i hope its not splash. space, thunder, potc. please let me know thanks

MaXXimus

UPDATE: The Haunted Mansion: Closed for Refurbishment [June 6, 2007 to June 30, 2007]

I was floating around the WDW site looking at their EMH to see if I need to rethink my plans before its too late and came across that. It wasnt there a few days ago... have a look... bottom of the page.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...alendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage&date=20070601

I guess those who are visiting after June 30th will be in luck... just no luck for me :(

ToTBellHop

UPDATE: The Haunted Mansion: Closed for Refurbishment [June 6, 2007 to June 30, 2007]

I was floating around the WDW site looking at their EMH to see if I need to rethink my plans before its too late and came across that. It wasnt there a few days ago... have a look... bottom of the page.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...alendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage&date=20070601

I guess those who are visiting after June 30th will be in luck... just no luck for me :(
it was always going to close on June 6, and you are only looking at June. It also says "HM closed [July 1, 2007-July 31, 2007] for July and so on and so forth. It's closed til mid September.

mkepcotmgmak

Man let me tell you, if the RHCP do rockin roller c oaster I'll probably never go on it again. God I hate them, i hate them.....

i agree with you on this - but their version of "Rollercoaster of Love" would be awesome for that ride - especially the beginning and build of that song paired with the launch sequence! but i don't want it to happen - i'm just acknowleding that it would be cool... hah.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
The chillis are, were and always will be mince! the only thing worse music wise would be some barely articulate (C)rap artists or some pointless dance music.

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
The chillis are, were and always will be mince! the only thing worse music wise would be some barely articulate (C)rap artists or some pointless dance music.

Oh but didn't you hear? The new theme song for HM refurbished is:

Haunted Dance Floor - Britney Spears

Leota comes out of the ball and starts dancing right in front of your very eyes! HAHA....

mousermerf

Account Suspended
So.. back in the real world...

Were the new doombuggies a real thing or was it the creation of some fanciful imagination or am I imagining I even heard that?

Mansion Butler

So.. back in the real world...

Were the new doombuggies a real thing or was it the creation of some fanciful imagination or am I imagining I even heard that?

The new doom buggies have already been somewhat phazed in for more than a year now.

That was only one, though. There are more now, not sure how many exactly.

DisneyMusician2

I am always the first to jump on the "its OK to change it" bandwagon, but if they get rid of my Grim Grining Ghosts, I may have to bring my own stereo system and play it on the ride...

bgraham34

I just want to be able to hear the rides whole soundtrack. Thats all i want right now. Adding a souvenir shop at the end would be great as well. But I will take what i can get.

lilclerk

I am always the first to jump on the "its OK to change it" bandwagon, but if they get rid of my Grim Grining Ghosts, I may have to bring my own stereo system and play it on the ride...

Same here! I could probably handle it if they just re-made that song, but... if it's a completely different one... :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom