Haunted Mansion refurbishment (HM refurb)

DisneyMusician2

Maybe we can organize a HM sit-in :lookaroun

It would be nice to be able to hear all of the audio, and it would also be nice to just clean the ride up. This is one of those times less may be more.

I would love concept art on the new scenes if it exists yet..

-SIR-

Yeah the staircase scene is by far the most lacking part of HM .... Thats a huge lull in the ride... and the big rubber looking fake spiders painted with flourescent paint are just bad bad bad.... at least make them jump or something.... always seemed like something was suppose to go there... I really hope they fix up that part of the ride.... another part that i think could use some better effects is the hallway of doors... just doesnt seem as cool as it could be... im excited about this refurb... hope we see something good!

Skip

Yeah the staircase scene is by far the most lacking part of HM .... Thats a huge lull in the ride... and the big rubber looking fake spiders painted with flourescent paint are just bad bad bad.... at least make them jump or something.... always seemed like something was suppose to go there... I really hope they fix up that part of the ride.... another part that i think could use some better effects is the hallway of doors... just doesnt seem as cool as it could be... im excited about this refurb... hope we see something good!

Yeah, I hate the spider room. I can't even see in there, it just seems really lacking. Mansion really needs this refurb... the lighting was so dark I could hardly see when I rode a week or two ago. The attic pop-ups weren't saying "I Do!", either, they were just shrieking... or do they always do that? I could've sworn they said I Do. Also: Graveyard scene was all messed up. All of the AA's were singing different parts of the song, most not singing any at all. It was a big dissapointment not hearing one of my favorite songs. :(

I hope Disney does a great job with this refurb!

-Skip

iheartdisney91

Yep, it's gonna be right after the new loop they are adding as well! :wave:

wow! thanks for the info, i need to see it. to bad it'll be closed when i go:cry: oh well free food!:sohappy: oh i didnt wanna start a new thread but what other attractions will be closed in augeust??? besides HM

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom