Haunted Mansion has 2 stretching rooms...

Bill

Account Suspended
Test Track has a fake Track Course "B" that doesn't exist...

Universe of Energy has two sets of "Moving Theaters."

DINOSAUR has a double loading station.

Indy Speedway has 4 tracks, 2 loading stations.

I think that's about it...

Merlin

Account Suspended
Originally posted by bigfatdonna
HMMMMM...... I have been going to WDW every year for 34 years now. I have ALWAYS been led into the room on the right side of the fireplace. Anybody actually ever GO into the room on the left side of the fireplace?? Not saying that it's not there but what are the chances that I'd enter on the right 75 times out of 75?

The same thing happens to me every time I ride Star Tours. Even though the Star Speeders go to other places (like Hoth, Tatooine, etc), I ALWAYS seem to end up getting the one that is supposed to go to Endor....and I ALWAYS end up getting some robot pilot named Rex who gets us lost. Sheeesh!! :hammer:

Bill

Account Suspended
There's a word for these people Merlin, if you're a non magic folk, you're a Muggle, so if you don't know what the crap you're saying about Disney, you're a Duggle. :D

I remember one person... "Let's go on the Fantastic Tower of Rock 'n' roll!"

"Ugh, 13 min wait, better get a fastpass.." -Duggle on Tower of Terror

tigsmom

Originally posted by Bill
There's a word for these people Merlin, if you're a non magic folk, you're a Muggle, so if you don't know what the crap you're saying about Disney, you're a Duggle. :D

I remember one person... "Let's go on the Fantastic Tower of Rock 'n' roll!"

"Ugh, 13 min wait, better get a fastpass.." -Duggle on Tower of Terror

Hmmmmmm...more prunes needed here.

Resorting to name calling...

Merlin

Account Suspended
Holy cow!! I was just surfing the Internet and I discovered something truly amazing....

Evidentally, there's another "magic kingdom"!!! It's in California and it's called DisneyLAND!!! :eek:

Merlin

Account Suspended
Originally posted by tigsmom
Uhoh...somebody needs some prunes. :eek:

Really, there is no need to be nasty. If you have nothing positive to add..........

Originally posted by Bill
We're not always being serious ya know...:D

Exactly! I don't know about you, Bill, but I think someone needs those prunes worse than we do.

General Grizz

Easy here, folks.

Another interesting thought: the original JII had five different sets for the Dreamfinder/blimp (on one massive turntable).

Technological marvel!

Let's see. . . Country Bear Playhouse at Disneyland had two separate theatres (2 sets of animatronics). . .

Rock'n'Roller Coaster has multiple queues (but my lack of interest on the attraction denies my care to research or care :p)

Mr. Toad had two separate tracks. . .

Anyone else care to contribute?

DDuckFan130

Well, seeing as how it's wrong for us "Disney fans" to not know certain things I'll just keep my mouth :zipit: as to what I didn't know.

A little smiley indicating you're just joking would keep people from believing you're just insulting :)

se8472

I also can't belive that some of you didn't know this...and I also thing its extra crazy that some of you would say that there is only 1. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought it was something that people just knew.

I can somewhat understand for the people that go during slow season....they would always use the same one. As with AE only using one side when the park is slow

Both the rooms in HM have diffrent pic's. Well I think there is 1 that repeats. maybe 2 but there are diffrent ones for diffrent sides.

But I always think its funny when you are in the rooms and people start saying "now we are going down" I want to smack them!

bigfatdonna

Originally posted by Merlin
Am I mistaken or is this a Disney fan site?? I mean really...

"The Haunted Mansion has two stretching rooms."

That's like..."Disney Fan Basics 101"!! Not only am I amazed at how many of you didn't KNOW that, but I'm floored that some of you are actually DEBATING it!

Here's a few more "fascinating" facts:

-There's a series of tunnels underneath MK (Really?? No way!!)
-WDW actually has FOUR SEPARATE THEME PARKS (No!!!)
-WALT DISNEY World is the brainchild of someone actually NAMED Walt Disney!! (What are the odds of that???)
-Less than one hour's drive from where Mission:Space sits, there's a complex where vehicles actually DO launch into space (You're kidding!!!)
-The characters that run around the parks aren't really the ones from the cartoons. They're costumes with people inside them (Now you're b.s.-ing me!!)
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :brick:

Poor, poor Merlin. I'm actually embarrassed for you:eek:
that you must draw your superiority from a WDW fan message board. Truly pitiful.
Oh, and save the "Oh, I was just joking, lighten up!" response. You don't have to be a genius to percieve the condescending tone of this one.

I'm happy to say that I do not know everything that there is to know about Walt Disney World and Disney in general. If I did know it all, then I'd probably lose interest in the whole thing and move on to something else (maybe). ;) I enjoy delving deeper and discovering new things in the process. Since you've apparently already reached the mouth-watering status of the Disney Knowledge Gods, don't you think it's time to take up a new interest? Haven't you grown bored with this stagnancy? I hate to see anyone reach a stand-still in their life.
Oh yeah, hahahahahaha. Hope you get the humor in my post too.:rolleyes:

bigfatdonna

General Grizz, apparently you are the true Disney Knowledge God of this site. Thanks for always conducting yourself in a respectful, friendly manner. I've never read any arrogance into your posts, although if anyone here could act as such, it would be you.

Chape19714

Just so you all know, the HM DOES have 2 stretching rooms and the pictures are not different, they are just in a different order around the room. Here's another fun fast: The picture of the lady on the highwire, which later, it turns out to have alligators under it, is always directly above the exit. I have proven this myself on both Stretching rooms! Also, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad has two seperate loading stations! they are on opposite sides and the track joins up right after you exit the station, the track splits just as you enter the buliding. Also notice, that if you are riding Big Thunder Mountain when 5 trains are on the tracks (95% of the time the case, as it takes closing down the railroad (garages are accross the tracks) to put another train on(well, there is one place where a train can be stored next to the station, but i have never seen one there!)) anyway, if there are 5 trains on the track you will exit to the opposite station you entered on!! Just some facts. About the comment of how can there be 2 stretching rooms, the foyer recording show is 1/2 the lenth of the stretching room show. If both rooms are working (agian most of the time) then the line moves faster, if only 1 room is working, than you will wait outside twice as long as you would for the foyer, than you would wait if both sides are empty. OK done blabbering, Any comments???

DDuckFan130

Originally posted by Chape19714
Just so you all know, the HM DOES have 2 stretching rooms and the pictures are not different, they are just in a different order around the room. Here's another fun fast: The picture of the lady on the highwire, which later, it turns out to have alligators under it, is always directly above the exit. I have proven this myself on both Stretching rooms! Also, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad has two seperate loading stations! they are on opposite sides and the track joins up right after you exit the station, the track splits just as you enter the buliding. Also notice, that if you are riding Big Thunder Mountain when 5 trains are on the tracks (95% of the time the case, as it takes closing down the railroad (garages are accross the tracks) to put another train on(well, there is one place where a train can be stored next to the station, but i have never seen one there!)) anyway, if there are 5 trains on the track you will exit to the opposite station you entered on!! Just some facts. About the comment of how can there be 2 stretching rooms, the foyer recording show is 1/2 the lenth of the stretching room show. If both rooms are working (agian most of the time) then the line moves faster, if only 1 room is working, than you will wait outside twice as long as you would for the foyer, than you would wait if both sides are empty. OK done blabbering, Any comments???

Wow, good stuff. I just want to comment on a couple of things

1)The exit under the girl on the highwire painting. For a while, I always figured out where the exit was (I never noticed it was under the painting, I just remembered the area). Then one time I got it wrong and that's when I realized I was in a different stretching room (dumb me oh my!). Now I know where to head next time thanks :rolleyes:

2)BTMRR: I did notice the fact that we'd re-enter in the opposite station than where we loaded. Yay I knew something else! I can give myself a lollipop now :rolleyes:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The Fantasyland Theatre (now Philharmagic) has more capacity than the `preshow` (very loose term here) area - to fill the theatre requires more people than the holding area can hold. Oops!

Chape19714

Originally posted by Chape19714
Here's another fun fast:
AND
If both rooms are working (agian most of the time) then the line moves faster, if only 1 room is working, than you will wait outside twice as long as you would for the foyer, than you would wait if both sides are empty. OK done blabbering, Any comments???

Just a few type o's :

It's a fun fact, not a fun fast!
AND
I should have said if both sides were operating, not if both sides were empty!

Chape19714

Originally posted by marni1971
The Fantasyland Theatre (now Philharmagic) has more capacity than the `preshow` (very loose term here) area - to fill the theatre requires more people than the holding area can hold. Oops!

INTERESTING!

Big fan of PhilharMagic!!

Merlin

Account Suspended
Originally posted by bigfatdonna
Poor, poor Merlin. I'm actually embarrassed for you:eek:
that you must draw your superiority from a WDW fan message board. Truly pitiful.
Oh, and save the "Oh, I was just joking, lighten up!" response. You don't have to be a genius to percieve the condescending tone of this one.

I'm happy to say that I do not know everything that there is to know about Walt Disney World and Disney in general. If I did know it all, then I'd probably lose interest in the whole thing and move on to something else (maybe). ;) I enjoy delving deeper and discovering new things in the process. Since you've apparently already reached the mouth-watering status of the Disney Knowledge Gods, don't you think it's time to take up a new interest? Haven't you grown bored with this stagnancy? I hate to see anyone reach a stand-still in their life.
Oh yeah, hahahahahaha. Hope you get the humor in my post too.:rolleyes:

Ummmmm......

I...."was just joking. Lighten up."
:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom