Has anyone ever worked at WDW?

ToyStorygirl

Original Poster
Or knows someone who has?

I love reading all the behind the scenes books, etc so just wondered if we can hear more about what it's like!

brokedad

Or knows someone who has?

I love reading all the behind the scenes books, etc so just wondered if we can hear more about what it's like!
My employer does a lot of work for disney, we do bus repair, painting, graphics, collision repair.Now we are refurbish the chassis on 7 strings of the back lot tour trams, repainting and repairing parking lot tram tractors, and also do maintain security equipment. My 2 uncles have worked there forever also_One for reddy Creek and the other is a supervisor of maintenance for a part of mk, their stories are the good ones, they both have been there for around 30 yes each

HouCuseChickie

Im hoping to retire In 10 years ,Move to Orlando and Work in the parks..just for the fun of it. I know people say its not much fun but Id like to see for myself.

I've told DH that I want to do this too. I think the fun all comes from what you wind up doing and what you make of the experience. I can think of a number of "retired- working at Disney" CMs we've met that appear to really love what they're doing.

draybook

One of the UPS drivers that picks up for us at work just told me on Friday that he picks up at the Disney warehouse in Memphis. I'm trying to arrange a plan to sneak into the place and sneak out with a pallet of Disney stuff!!

Todd L

I've told DH that I want to do this too. I think the fun all comes from what you wind up doing and what you make of the experience. I can think of a number of "retired- working at Disney" CMs we've met that appear to really love what they're doing.

Hopefully We will be in Good enough shape Financially that we dont need the Paycheck.Just really curios about how things work In The parks.

Free Tickets seems like a Great deal to me and the knowledge that at ANY time I become unhappy by the work environment I can Give notice and go back to being a Civilian.

pluto77

I did the college program back in 2004. I worked at Casey's Corner, but I picked up a couple shifts helping with parade control. I think working on the college program is a little different experience than working normally because, for one, it's temporary, and you are living with everyone else on the program so it's just a different experience. But I loved my time down there.

Pacha

My niece worked there for a couple years in the early 2000's. Got to be lead/trainer on Rock N' Roller Coaster and then left because there were no opportunities to advance at that time. Loved WDW, loved the people, got tired of doing the same thing over and over.

dopeylover

I'm hoping to do the same! My husband is a Police Officer, so I told him he can do security and I can either do some sort of acting or something else. I don't really care, I'll be retired by then, I'll be happy to be doing whatever, be in Disney, and live where it's WARM! My husband is 50/50 on this right now, but I think a couple more years of shoveling snow will convince him to see the pixie dust, if you will.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom