Harry Potter interest from abroad.....

Pongo

Connor002 said:
But the people couldn't understand him, right? :veryconfu (In real life)

No, only we, the viewers, could hear him. And the people in the stories he made himself the main character of.

Connor002

Pongo said:
No, only we, the viewers, could hear him. And the people in the stories he made himself the main character of.

Ok, that sounds about right...

Now I really want to see the show again!:brick: :lol:

imagineer boy

Oh man, I MISS that show! It was one of my favourites, not to mention I learned alot about classic literary works. *sigh* Now, they've switched to completely kids only shows instead of shows the family can enjoy together.

Come to think of it, I do have some old tapes of The Slobbery Hound and Prince and the Pauper...

The Slobbery Hound scared me quite a bit with its dark atmosphere...

Pongo

Connor002 said:
The Hound of the Baskerviles one was my favorite...

Oh yea! I loved that one. The show inspired me to read the book as a sixth grader, even though I couldn't understand most of what was happening.

Connor002

Pongo said:
Oh yea! I loved that one. The show inspired me to read the book as a sixth grader, even though I couldn't understand most of what was happening.

I read a lot of books like then when I was young... but the librarians never believed I'd actually read them. :fork:

CaptainMichael

Ok, I'm sitting all alone in my Dorm with a strong desire to watch Wishbone...I'm such a kid.
wishbone.jpg
wishbone2.jpg

I just found this website:
http://www.wwwishbone.com/

Tigerdaly

Original Poster
:brick: What a shame, This thread has been running for days and every "poster" has viewed it and responded with constructive wit relivant to the thread.
Only now has it deteriorated into a childrens chat room full of irrelevant one liners. :snore: who cares your sitting in your room wanting to watch wishbone..............
Come on fans lets get back to the theme of Harry Potter, for and against the Disney concept.
:sohappy: July here we come.................:sohappy:

CaptainMichael

Tigerdaly said:
:brick: What a shame, This thread has been running for days and every "poster" has viewed it and responded with constructive wit relivant to the thread.
Only now has it deteriorated into a childrens chat room full of irrelevant one liners. :snore: who cares your sitting in your room wanting to watch wishbone..............
Come on fans lets get back to the theme of Harry Potter, for and against the Disney concept.
:sohappy: July here we come.................:sohappy:
Thread drifts are our specialty!:lol:

I miss Wishbone!! I remember looking forward to watching Bill Nye the Science Guy, Kratt's Creatures, and Wishbone everyday after school :rolleyes: Ah...memories...

You know, you can get dvd's of Wishbone! :sohappy: I was shopping one day and found Wishbone's Robin Hood in a bin for $5!! I had to get it! You can search Wishbone in the dvd section of amazon.com. They have several. I'm sure they'd be on ebay too.

lunalovegoddess

STR8FAN2005 said:
Thread drifts are our specialty!:lol:

That's why I hang out in the PML... :D
(come to the Dark Side; we have cookies!)

Yes; I miss educational TV. I loved Zaboomafoo and Wishbone because they were amusing for adults to watch with their kids.

(Please PM me the killer lemur story... I'll trade you my anecdotes about working on the sea lion shows at the aquarium, Pongo.)

Drifting back over to the Harry Potter side of the road...
I'm always on the look-out for HP-related news, so as soon as a deal is official, I'll post a link.:wave:

Connor002

Disneygirl86 said:
I miss Wishbone!! I remember looking forward to watching Bill Nye the Science Guy, Kratt's Creatures, and Wishbone everyday after school :rolleyes: Ah...memories...

"Bill Nye the Science Guy, He's Bill! BILL! BILL BILL! Bill Nye the Science guy!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom