Harry Potter interest from abroad.....

Connor002

lunalovegoddess said:
(Please PM me the killer lemur story... I'll trade you my anecdotes about working on the sea lion shows at the aquarium, Pongo.)

What happened with the sea lions? :lookaroun

Figment571

Connor002 said:
"Bill Nye the Science Guy, He's Bill! BILL! BILL BILL! Bill Nye the Science guy!"

He used to have a show at Innoventions about weather or something and he was also in a section about (gasp) the world wide web and its amazing wonders. ohhhh awwww!:lol: You know when the internet was new.

I think he is getting a new show though.

dandaman

We still watch Bill Nye in Grade 9 Science! :lol:

Heck, I grew up with Wishbone and Kratt's Creatures, too... but I learned almost everything from the Magic School Bus! :D

Connor002

Figment571 said:
I think he is getting a new show though.

He is/was getting "The world of Nye" or something like that, but it's not on any of the schedules around here. Also, he's been writing articles for Encarta.

Connor002

dandaman said:
We still watch Bill Nye in Grade 9 Science! :lol:

I wish!
But we did get to watch a movie properly titled "The Amazing Sodium Video," if you've learned anything about sodium, you can guess what happened. :drevil: :lookaroun

Dan said:
Heck, I grew up with Wishbone and Kratt's Creatures, too... but I learned almost everything from the Magic School Bus! :D

I loved that show!
Sometimes I still see it.
Not often, just sometimes...
When it's on... :lookaroun

dandaman

Connor002 said:
I wish!
But we did get to watch a movie properly titled "The Amazing Sodium Video," if you've learned anything about sodium, you can guess what happened. :drevil: :lookaroun

I loved that show!
Sometimes I still see it.
Not often, just sometimes...
When it's on... :lookaroun

My mom works at a fairly large daycare, so she has all of the MSB episodes on DVD. :D

Connor002

dandaman said:
My mom works at a fairly large daycare, so she has all of the MSB episodes on DVD. :D

:lookaroun Let's have a Magic School Bus party at Dan's house! :lookaroun

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom