Harry Potter interest from abroad.....

Connor002

STR8FAN2005 said:
I know rhetorical questions are questions that aren't calling for an answer buuuuuuuut...
Animal Kingdom is a different kind of kingdom.

As in:
Kingdom, Phylum, Class Order, Genus, Species?
:lookaroun

Number_6

Connor002 said:
As in:
Kingdom, Phylum, Class Order, Genus, Species?

You missed one of the most important things... Family. :D

Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Speices

or

King Phillip Came Over From Germany Smiling. (Still remember that from way back in sixth grade...)

Connor002

Number_6 said:
You missed one of the most important things... Family. :D

Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Speices

or

King Phillip Came Over From Germany Smiling. (Still remember that from way back in sixth grade...)

I knew I couldn't remember one, but I'd hoped nobody would notice. :lookaroun

Pongo

Connor002 said:
I'm sure you'll be great at it. Just make sure not to take your eye off those monkeys... I've heard they can't be trusted. :lookaroun

Yeah, monkeys can be scampy little devils :lookaroun

Connor002

Pongo said:
Yeah, monkeys can be scampy little devils :lookaroun

I been with monkeys up close. They're eerily similar to humans... :lookaroun
And their hands are amazing. :eek: You'd think there were just little kids...

Pongo

Connor002 said:
I been with monkeys up close. They're eerily similar to humans... :lookaroun
And their hands are amazing. :eek: You'd think there were just little kids...

I went to TIP to for a class called Primate Biology. We didn't study monkeys, but we did observe lemurs everyday at the Duke Primate Center. Lemurs are pretty cool. I have a bumper sticker that says "I <3 (heart) Lemurs"

Just to be on topic: I don't think Harry Potter will come to WDW :lookaroun

Connor002

Pongo said:
I went to TIP to for a class called Primate Biology. We didn't study monkeys, but we did observe lemurs everyday at the Duke Primate Center. Lemurs are pretty cool. I have a bumper sticker that says "I <3 (heart) Lemurs"

Who doesn't *heart* lemurs. :lookaroun
I remember lemurs, from all things, a tv show that used to be on for kids about animals, and they had a lemur for one of the main characters. They have long pointy-ish noses and a long tail, no?

Luke said:
Just to be on topic: I don't think Harry Potter will come to WDW :lookaroun

Just to stay on topic: I really don't care whether or not HP comes to WDW... :lookaroun

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Who doesn't *heart* lemurs. :lookaroun
I remember lemurs, from all things, a tv show that used to be on for kids about animals, and they had a lemur for one of the main characters. They have long pointy-ish noses and a long tail, no?

Was it called Zaboomafoo?

If so, get this: The lemur they used in that show for a lot of the segments actually LIVES at the Primate Center where I studied the lemurs. I didn't study Zaboo (whose real name is Julian or some Roman emperor like that), but I did get to SEE him. Really cool.

And uh... yeah... Harry Potter...:lookaroun

Connor002

Pongo said:
Was it called Zaboomafoo?

If so, get this: The lemur they used in that show for a lot of the segments actually LIVES at the Primate Center where I studied the lemurs. I didn't study Zaboo (whose real name is Julian or some Roman emperor like that), but I did get to SEE him. Really cool.

And uh... yeah... Harry Potter...:lookaroun

Yes, I think that was it. :lol: I think had that Krat (sp?) brothers in it, but I had liked their other show better... :lookaroun Maybe I just outgrew it. :lookaroun

So... how is Zaboo doing?

Umm... uh... Harry Potter is not the heir of Slytherin! :lookaroun

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Yes, I think that was it. :lol: I think had that Krat (sp?) brothers in it, but I had liked their other show better... :lookaroun Maybe I just outgrew it. :lookaroun

So... how is Zaboo doing?

Umm... uh... Harry Potter is not the heir of Slytherin! :lookaroun

Yeah, it had Chris and Martin Kratt in it. I liked their first show better too. I would watch it every day.

And Zaboo is fine. He might have been the lemur that almost killed me one day though... but that's a different story :lookaroun

...I know who the heir of Slytherin is...

Connor002

Pongo said:
Yeah, it had Chris and Martin Kratt in it. I liked their first show better too. I would watch it every day.

Glad to hear there are other who liked it.
People always seem to look at me funny when I tell them I watched mostly educational television as a kid...
And still do. :lookaroun

Luke said:
And Zaboo is fine. He might have been the lemur that almost killed me one day though... but that's a different story :lookaroun
...I know who the heir of Slytherin is...

I've got time to hear both... :lookaroun

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Glad to hear there are other who liked it.
People always seem to look at me funny when I tell them I watched mostly educational television as a kid...
And still do. :lookaroun

Yeah, I watched all kinds of educational stuff. I really liked Wishbone. I think I can still recite the theme song.

Connor said:
I've got time to hear both... :lookaroun

I'll PM you the killer lemur story.

And you'll have to read Harry Potter 2 to find out who the heir of Slytherin is.

Connor002

Pongo said:
Yeah, I watched all kinds of educational stuff. I really liked Wishbone. I think I can still recite the theme song.

I miss that show so much.

"What's the story, Wishbone?"

Now that's going to bug me... I'll have to look up the rest of that song...

I liked Mr. Rogers too...

Luke said:
I'm PM you the killer lemur story.

I'll be waiting. :lookaroun

Luke said:
And you'll have to read Harry Potter 2 to find out who the heir of Slytherin is.

Eh... I'll get around to rereading them all before #7 comes out...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom