Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

nibblesandbits

Ooh!! I didn't know this existed! Yay!

My thoughts: Harry will live, (Voldemort will of course die), Snape is good, Peter Pettigrew, Snape, and possibly the Weaslys will die (mom and Dad...not the younger ones.)

Keep in mind though...JKR has said that 1 person got a reprieve but that 2 other characters die. This doesn't necessarily mean that only 2 characters will die. This just means that 2 characters she originally didn't intend on killing will die. Therefore, I think this book is going to be extremely tragic and I think that I will need a box of tissues when I finish this book.

Number_6

I love the Potter Puppet Pals. Neil and Emmy are great and I've known their parents for a few years(got my Siamese from them). If you haven't yet, you should take a look around at www.potterpuppetpals.com/ and check out their other stuff. It's really very fun.

tinkerbell88

Original Poster
I'm glad I started this thread. I didn't really notice how many harry potter fans there are. I'm having my dad buy me the book and send it to me. I'm working in Disney World right now!!

popsicletrees

Harry wont die voldemort will cuz if voldemort lives and he dies then she will have make more books cuz the whole idea is to to kill voldemort right?!

Why can't they both die? I think they both will. Just a thought but perhaps Voldemort will kill Harry and then immediately following that Neville finishes off Voldemort. Or another thought that after Voldemort is gone, Harry realizes that he is the final horcrux and must sacrifice himself in order to completely destroy Voldemort.

I also believe that Mr. Weasley will die. If anything happens to the Weasley twins though I will be very upset. They are my favorite characters.

Number_6

I was watching an episode of The Colbert Report recently and he pulled out a book that had the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" cover saying that he had a preview copy and then said(note, he's joking here folks):

"Hermione is a dude, Voldemort is really the ghost of Harry's dad called Rosebud and Harry wakes up in bed with Suzanne Pleshette."

:ROFLOL:

tinkerbell88

Original Poster
I was watching an episode of The Colbert Report recently and he pulled out a book that had the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" cover saying that he had a preview copy and then said(note, he's joking here folks):

"Hermione is a dude, Voldemort is really the ghost of Harry's dad called Rosebud and Harry wakes up in bed with Suzanne Pleshette."

:ROFLOL:
Thats funny I can't wait intill the book comes out!!

nibblesandbits

well, I could start a new thread, or put this in this one, since most Harry Potter fans will probably be reading this one, I'll post it here. If you go to this address, you will see exclusive clips of OOTP. These look great and really made me excited to see this next movie. Also, tonight, a special on HBO will run on OOTP. Just a heads up! :wave:

Nicole220

well, I could start a new thread, or put this in this one, since most Harry Potter fans will probably be reading this one, I'll post it here. If you go to this address, you will see exclusive clips of OOTP. These look great and really made me excited to see this next movie. Also, tonight, a special on HBO will run on OOTP. Just a heads up! :wave:
Thanks for the info! I definitely want to watch the HBO special.

While we're on the topic of OOTP, I read in Teen Vogue that the whole storyline of Ron and quidditch was cut from the movie. Just some info for you all.

Number_6

While we're on the topic of OOTP, I read in Teen Vogue that the whole storyline of Ron and quidditch was cut from the movie. Just some info for you all.

Considering how long the book was and the fact that they cut a lot of the stuff that happened with Quidditch from Prisoner of Azkaban and almost the entire Quidditch World Cup from Goblet of Fire, it's really no surprise.

PinMadness

Considering how long the book was and the fact that they cut a lot of the stuff that happened with Quidditch from Prisoner of Azkaban and almost the entire Quidditch World Cup from Goblet of Fire, it's really no surprise.

I read that they cut the whole SPEW thing too.

I loved the whole SPEW part of the book. I think it added a little humor to an otherwise dark book.

Pongo

They actually cut out ALL Quidditch from the movie. It's no where in there.

I read that they cut the whole SPEW thing too.

I loved the whole SPEW part of the book. I think it added a little humor to an otherwise dark book.

I HATE the SPEW side story. I think it's so stupid.

:lookaroun

Peaches Magee

Ohh those clips looked good... Only thing I am peeved about.. is that Bellatrix does not have a French accent as portrayed on the audio books. On there Narcissa & Bellatrix both have strng French accents, would have liked that to stay true... as a reader that loves to first actually read the book, then listen to the audio books, because Jim Dale, the narrator is brilliant! Really brings it to life.

Oh and I saw the HBO special and now I am SUPER pyched for the movie to come out!
Yay! Less than a week!
I didnt care much for the SPEW part either, though I do like the house elves. Do you think they will introduce Kreacher in this one? They should, but being that they completely cut out Winky & Dobby's involvement in the GoF film, therefore totally changing the storyline around.(yet another think that irked me about that movie)
Yeah I figured there would be no Quiddich in this one either... just not as important to the rest of the story so not so bad, Remember this book is like the largest and the movie is only a short 2 hours and 18 minutes! I was bummed on that one! All the others were at least 2 and a half, I figured this one closer to 3 hours like Pirates 3 or something... a darn shame :(

Hope everyone had a great 4th btw. :wave:

Number_6

Kreacher will be in this one. I've seen screen caps that depict him. They really couldn't ignore him since he actually is central to some of the events in the main plot. It wasn't so bad not having Dobby and Winky in GoF, but it would be impossible to not have Kreacher for this one.

Nicole220

Kreacher will be in this one. I've seen screen caps that depict him. They really couldn't ignore him since he actually is central to some of the events in the main plot. It wasn't so bad not having Dobby and Winky in GoF, but it would be impossible to not have Kreacher for this one.
Will Dobby be in this one? He's the one who warns the D.A that Umbridge is coming. I know there could be other ways of them finding out she's coming, I was just wondering.

I watched the HBO special, it was great! I'm so excited!

nibblesandbits

Peaches said:
Ohh those clips looked good... Only thing I am peeved about.. is that Bellatrix does not have a French accent as portrayed on the audio books. On there Narcissa & Bellatrix both have strng French accents, would have liked that to stay true... as a reader that loves to first actually read the book, then listen to the audio books, because Jim Dale, the narrator is brilliant! Really brings it to life.

See, I've never heard the audio parts...so I really don't have an opinion on it either way. I actually though am really excited to see Helena Bohnem Carter be Bellatrix...from the clips I can see and from my knowledge of her...I think she's gonna do a great job with it.

nibblesandbits

That's what I thought. I really wondered if Kreatcher was gonna be in this one. Glad to hear he is. Care to share a screen cap of what he actually looks like?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom