News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

jrhwdw

After hours returning
Retro night big hit at DL
Retro night after hours at MK, come and enjoy Wishes

That’s what I suspect.
DL just had FITS for Retro Night Correct?

I would pay for Wishes with the 2003 MVMCP Prim. Finale or Castle Dreamlights!

As is from April 2017?? IDK.......I love it but it would be kind of sad to see with a Paywall Catch. Do we want Guests to love Paywalls???????

Why DHS couldn't figure out a new way to do SWW Pyro or MK Fixing the Perimeters. Its too bad.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
After hours returning
Retro night big hit at DL
Retro night after hours at MK, come and enjoy Wishes

That’s what I suspect.
Wouldn't they do Fantasy in the Sky for Retro night? I know it's done for NYE every year but Disneyland did FITS for their retro night and they do FITS for NYE as well.

TTA94

I’d much rather have Wishes than FITS.

A retro event IMO should also include MSEP. But that certainly doesn’t seem at all in the works, so.

Ayla

I will admit i have never seen the appeal of park hoping (I never wanted to "waste" the time during the day transiting out of one park and to another) so I have never looked, but there are not buses available at the resort bus locations that take people to Disney springs/other parks?
There are park to park buses at each theme park, but not DS. Those pick ups are only at resorts.

jrhwdw

If a Paywall is coming, There's needs to be More Entertainment than just a Fireworks Show. IDK if Perimeter Fireworks have the same draw as Pre 50th/DE.....

stuart

Very touchy subject around here but I do wonder how long they will truly wait to touch HEA. There are many things they could do that would be well received like bringing back a updated Wishes, bring over Wonderous Journey, do what they should have done for the 50th which is a attraction based show. But what they do, if anything, may greatly depend on how happy they are with MKs nightly attendance and spending. Might be unlikely but if Luminous is very well received and popular could that affect MKs nightly attendance and HEA.

hmmm. There are some surprising decisions coming.

Obviously, I could be way off here.

However, taking the last sentence from TTA94, and what Steve said, to me leaves the door open not for HEA / MK changes per se, but more so, it might not just Luminous potentially affecting nightly crowds at MK. Could easily be another park getting new night time entertainment.

Squishy

However, taking the last sentence from TTA94, and what Steve said, to me leaves the door open not for HEA / MK changes per se, but more so, it might not just Luminous potentially affecting nightly crowds at MK. Could easily be another park getting new night time entertainment.
I honestly don't see how Luminous can effect MK crowd levels that much, its not the first time Epcot got a new show & also not the first time Disney thought a show will be a hit before it debuts.

Squishy

MK will always be slammed because it’s MK and you simply can’t find The Magic Carpets elsewhere.
Dino Carpets
1695990711731.png

jrhwdw

I honestly don't see how Luminous can effect MK crowd levels that much, its not the first time Epcot got a new show & also not the first time Disney thought a show will be a hit before it debuts.
I know we've talked on here before that it might make sense to debut Epcot's Shaw and MK's Night Parade at the same time. We really don't know what the reaction will be to L:SOU and a Night Parade would soften the blow if needed. Most likely, that's not happening. So if L:SOU doesn't pull the Guests in, MK/DHS might need a new hit to Keep Guests there? Not that HEA/F! isn't doing that already.

As stunning as ROE Was, IDK if MK ever saw an effect from that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom