News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

ToTBellHop

Not debuting a parade in 2024 and having a separate projection show instead is stupid and that’s probably exactly what they decided to do. They need to keep HEA and bring over one of the parades from DL. It’s absurd there continues to be two parades just sitting there.
Disneyland is Dudley Dursley and we'd just like one hand-me-down. Doesn't matter if it's moth-eaten and sweat-stained.

jrhwdw

Not debuting a parade in 2024 and having a separate projection show instead is stupid and that’s probably exactly what they decided to do. They need to keep HEA and bring over one of the parades from DL. It’s absurd there continues to be two parades just sitting there.
AMEN to that!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I hoped the Parade Issue would be done in 2024, I can see reasoning in having something Big like that for EU.

Of course, TDO could always work to fix nights next year and then, replace FOF in 2025. Just like when FOF came in 2014 before Potter opened at USF. Granted, it was just a land in USF, not a Theme Park.....

jpeden

In the Parks
No
I will admit i have never seen the appeal of park hoping (I never wanted to "waste" the time during the day transiting out of one park and to another) so I have never looked, but there are not buses available at the resort bus locations that take people to Disney springs/other parks?

Yes there are - but this was a special service that I think ended in 2017 where you could pay a fee for your entire length of stay and use special in-park buses that bypassed security and dropped you off in the park instead of at the bus drop-off. We are very big users of the park-hopper feature so this is something that I wish they'd bring back. Although, the 2PM restriction really kills our touring style.

TTA94

AMEN to that!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I hoped the Parade Issue would be done in 2024, I can see reasoning in having something Big like that for EU.

Of course, TDO could always work to fix nights next year and then, replace FOF in 2025. Just like when FOF came in 2014 before Potter opened at USF. Granted, it was just a land in USF, not a Theme Park.....

If WDW is planning a brand new parade in a couple years then why not use MSEP or PTN as a interim? You’d think they’d want to get cms, performers and techs back in the swing of a night parade before debuting something brand new.

jrhwdw

If WDW is planning a brand new parade in a couple years then why not use MSEP or PTN as a interim? You’d think they’d want to get cms, performers and techs back in the swing of a night parade before debuting something brand new.
Don't Ask Me! Why not fast track a Parade that has proven results while building something completely new for MK???

Spectro 2.0(With OG Theme Song in Tact!) might turn heads from EU I'm thinking......

SpectroMan93

Yes there are - but this was a special service that I think ended in 2017 where you could pay a fee for your entire length of stay and use special in-park buses that bypassed security and dropped you off in the park instead of at the bus drop-off. We are very big users of the park-hopper feature so this is something that I wish they'd bring back. Although, the 2PM restriction really kills our touring style.
I wish they would bring it back too. It was such a good time saver for park hopping and the pricing was well worth it. You also got to see so much of backstage Disney. Which I can see being a downside for some, but I found to be a cool behind the scenes glimpse of the parks.

mattpeto

@wdwmagic also just confirmed that Disney After Hours will return in early 2024 and I didn't see anyone else confirm that news elsewhere. Maybe it's all connected. I'll put my tin foil hat on.

Maybe the new show is tied to a MK AH party or somewhere else?

Now that they are back to using pyro for Jingle Bell Jingle Bam, maybe SWAGS party at DHS.

There's also that movie called Wishes, coming in November.

jrhwdw

@wdwmagic also just confirmed that Disney After Hours will return in early 2024 and I didn't see anyone else confirm that news elsewhere. Maybe it's all connected. I'll put my tin foil hat on.

Maybe the new show is tied to a MK AH party or somewhere else?

Now that they are back to using pyro for Jingle Bell Jingle Bam, maybe SWAGS party at DHS.

There's also that movie called Wishes, coming in November.
I do hope it's not behind a Paywall......

Can you say Steve, is it something we've seen before or is it completely new?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom