News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

doctornick

@wdwmagic said it was not parade related. It doesn't seem to be related to Luminous. And is not related to HEA. So...

(1) MK: could be a return of a projection show like OUAT
(2) DHS: could be some change to the hub entertainment shows (Wonderful World of Animation)
(3) could be a change to Fantasmic! which seems odd considering the new version was relatively recently brought back (but that would be surprising so...)
(4) DAK: could be a new show in the RoL space

jrhwdw

@wdwmagic said it was not parade related. It doesn't seem to be related to Luminous. And is not related to HEA. So...

(1) MK: could be a return of a projection show like OUAT
(2) DHS: could be some change to the hub entertainment shows (Wonderful World of Animation)
(3) could be a change to Fantasmic! which seems odd considering the new version was relatively recently brought back (but that would be surprising so...)
(4) DAK: could be a new show in the RoL space
Didn't he quote A post about MK though?

TTA94

I'm guessing they would be saving it for when Epic Universe opens

Could be. Maybe that’s why there going to do something with HEA, another show, additional show, temporary show to give MK something until EU opens then they’ll debut a parade.

ToTBellHop

I believe, with the sudden influx of Star Wars box trucks, it’s the return of the fancy in-park, park-to-park buses that gave guests the premium experience of
1695817314998.gif

“We’re going to Epcot NOW!!”

jrhwdw

Let's pray that MK or Whatever Park knows what they're doing and this is something GOOD!

MK's Entertainment does need help, but I'm guessing MK and I might have different ideas..............

jpeden

In the Parks
No
It sounded good when it started .....

I actually thought it was a great idea and wish they'd bring the in-park hopping bus back. I would pay the $29 for a multi-day ability to get on the bus in a park and be dropped off in another park. It was an upcharge that I thought was worth it, not overtly expensive, and didn't impact anyone who didn't want to use it.

JMcMahonEsq

I actually thought it was a great idea and wish they'd bring the in-park hopping bus back. I would pay the $29 for a multi-day ability to get on the bus in a park and be dropped off in another park. It was an upcharge that I thought was worth it, not overtly expensive, and didn't impact anyone who didn't want to use it.
I will admit i have never seen the appeal of park hoping (I never wanted to "waste" the time during the day transiting out of one park and to another) so I have never looked, but there are not buses available at the resort bus locations that take people to Disney springs/other parks?

jrhwdw

I will admit i have never seen the appeal of park hoping (I never wanted to "waste" the time during the day transiting out of one park and to another) so I have never looked, but there are not buses available at the resort bus locations that take people to Disney springs/other parks?
Oh yes there are, but this special service Picked Up and Dropped Off inside the Park. Bypassing Bag Check/Turnstiles

TTA94

Not debuting a parade in 2024 and having a separate projection show instead is stupid and that’s probably exactly what they decided to do. They need to keep HEA and bring over one of the parades from DL. It’s absurd there continues to be two parades just sitting there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom