News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

Squishy

Drones don’t fit MK, but HS or EPCOT…
1696182386610.png

ToTBellHop

The drones are used in addition to fireworks.
What fireworks? The low level pyro used in Paris would result in revolts in MK. We are accustomed to hundreds of shells over 18 minutes. If they used drones for perhaps 6 minutes of the show, it’s safe to assume the shell count would fall.

Use them at DAK. With fountains (that work in modest wind), lights, lasers, and fire.

peter11435

What fireworks? The low level pyro used in Paris would result in revolts in MK. We are accustomed to hundreds of shells over 18 minutes. If they used drones for perhaps 6 minutes of the show, it’s safe to assume the shell count would fall.

Use them at DAK. With fountains (that work in modest wind), lights, lasers, and fire.
Paris doesn’t use any less fireworks now than they did before they added drones.

Starship824

In the Parks
No

No one is suggesting replacing fireworks with drones, I'm talking about adding a show that happens before (or after) HEA that features drones. Like Paris.

peter11435

The drones weren’t part of the fireworks. They were a new show.

If you honestly believe they’d continue to give us the HEA number of shells with an additional drone show when they won’t bring back OUAT, a light parade, or SWAGS, I have a bridge to sell you.
I never said the drones were part of the fireworks. I said Paris didn’t reduce fireworks when the added drones.

I don’t think you understand the reasons why those other things you mentioned have not returned.

jrhwdw

I never said the drones were part of the fireworks. I said Paris didn’t reduce fireworks when the added drones.

I don’t think you understand the reasons why those other things you mentioned have not returned.
TDO Lazy maybe???? Just look at FOF's Cast! Also, the Trolley Dancers have not returned!

There's no reason why OUAT can't look like TDL, Effect Wise!

Spectro should have gotten TLC, or MK should have gotten to work on a New Night Parade soon as MSEP ended in Oct 2016!

Yes, DHS probably needed TSL & SWGE but DHS should have thought of a way to keep SSW Level of Fireworks going!

coruscant

Although Paris is only allowed to use low level pyro, they do have big pyro for two days. For the Bastille Day fireworks (big shells) they do have also drones so that is no excuse for not using them at the MK. Maybe the weather might be, as they don't use the drones if it is raining or windy.
for the rest, it is just a matter of repositioning the low pyro to prevent any fallout over the drones (that normally are between the castle and the launch pad of the big shells).

Here is a video of that firework with drones and that last 14 minutes almost.

Last edited:

Squishy

Although Paris is only allowed to use low level pyro, they do have big pyro for two days. For the Bastille Day fireworks (big shells) they do have also drones so that is no excuse for not using them at the MK. Maybe the weather might be, as they don't use the drones if it is raining or windy.
for the rest, it is just a matter of repositioning the low pyro to prevent any fallout over the drones (that normally are between the castle and the launch pad of the big shells).

Here is a video of that firework with drones and that last 14 minutes almost.

That's a one night thing though, having drones at MK alongside HEA may hurt HEA's pyro budget, we wouldn't know until its too late.

TTA94

Steve said in the other thread we should be hearing news before the new year.

Still unknown if this is even something to be excited over or if its more of a Meh situation, which we are well used to at WDW sadly.

SoFloMagic

Still unknown if this is even something to be excited over or if its more of a Meh situation, which we are well used to at WDW sadly.
I don't think the reason once upon a time never came back is because they wanted to announce something new three years later.

jrhwdw

It better be good!!! Along with Luminous!!!! Or TWDC needs real change!!!!!

Last edited:

TTA94

I wonder if maybe it could be holiday related? Return of Holiday Wishes temporarily replacing HEA would be amazing! Non entertainment related, which I don’t think we are talking about, but I could see surprising is the return of the Main Street garland or a new tree lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom