News Happily Ever After fireworks show returning to Magic Kingdom in 2023

jrhwdw

The only thing surprising about OUAT)if that's what coming)is, it took this long to come Back! OUAT really should have beaten HEA back. With barely any Pyro and I don't think any show after Wishes/HEA had masses gathering...

TTA94

yeah, the word "surprising" has me intrigued and curious. Not sure what would be surprising beyond some changes to HEA

Maybe shifting to rotating/seasonal shows? Some sort of nightime parade?

I would love to see nightly seasonal shows, different from the party ones. Everyone would go crazy if they brought back Hallowishes and Holiday Wishes. I mean Disneyland swaps out their regular nighttime show at the end of the year for the seasonal shows.

TheMaxRebo

I would love to see nightly seasonal shows, different from the party ones. Everyone would go crazy if they brought back Hallowishes and Holiday Wishes. I mean Disneyland swaps out their regular nighttime show at the end of the year for the seasonal shows.

Would reduce the pressure on non-party nights too if the shows were the same or similar as the party ... though that reduces the value of the party ticket

Just not sure what else would be "surprising" if it isn't something related to changing HEA (which it apparently isn't)

TTA94

Another surprising thing they could do, well maybe not surprising to most of us, but that’s a new hard ticket event, something like Pirate and Princess. While I don’t support stuff being put behind paywalls if this consisted of a couple nice entertainment offerings I would be ok with it.

bmr1591

Another surprising thing they could do, well maybe not surprising to most of us, but that’s a new hard ticket event, something like Pirate and Princess. While I don’t support stuff being put behind paywalls if this consisted of a couple nice entertainment offerings I would be ok with it.

It sure feels natural to have a few hard ticket events in the Spring. Nothing like the Halloween or Christmas party, just maybe twice a month.

TTA94

It sure feels natural to have a few hard ticket events in the Spring. Nothing like the Halloween or Christmas party, just maybe twice a month.

Well they would need a new party way more than just a couple nights. It would sell out very easily and quickly especially if there was special entertainment involved. Imagine a nighttime parade and a returning or new nighttime show? They would sell out way faster than the Halloween and Christmas parties.

TheMaxRebo

Well they would need a new party way more than just a couple nights. It would sell out very easily and quickly especially if there was special entertainment involved. Imagine a nighttime parade and a returning or new nighttime show? They would sell out way faster than the Halloween and Christmas parties.

Surprised they never do like "retro nights" - bet people would pay to see Wishes again.

TTA94

Let’s hope whatever Steve was talking about that’s surprisingly coming soon is related to the nighttime parade he’s been talking about and it’s coming sooner than expected. But I don’t think it’s that considering his response was to a MK nighttime show and HEA post.

jrhwdw

Let’s hope whatever Steve was talking about that’s surprisingly coming soon is related to the nighttime parade he’s been talking about and it’s coming sooner than expected. But I don’t think it’s that considering his response was to a MK nighttime show and HEA post.
Hopefully Steve will give more hints as soon as he can!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
It isn't parade related unfortunately. That is a slow burner still.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom