Halloween " Party " or " Boo Bash " ? Announcement ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Announcement coming this week?

"It’s hard to believe but we’ve reached the halfway point to Halloween and this year we’re celebrating like never before with a series of wickedly wonderful surprises leading up to a full day of #HalfwaytoHalloween fun and spellbinding Disney Parks announcements on Thursday, April 28!"

The Sanderson Sisters are all over that poster, perhaps that portends well for the return of the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular (possibly with a tie in to the new film?).

Disney Glimpses

I personally would be surprised if anything but a more robust (entertainment wise) After Hours event were announced. Traditional parties are favorable amongst locals and die hards but the average guest really, really hates not being able to go to MK 2 of the 4 nights they are on property (many can't afford more than 4 nights these days).

Jrb1979

I saw post from someone saying when they confirmed their dinner reservations it showed a temporary unavailable picture of Disney's Not So Scary and Disneys very Merry Christmas party. Does it mean anything?

wdwfan22

Most likely it’s going to be the return of Boo Bash after hours with the normal party entertainment. Higher price point and as with all after hours less time. Halloween party was 5 hours and I don’t see after hours offering any more than 4 hours max exclusive time.

Tom P.

The Sanderson Sisters are all over that poster, perhaps that portends well for the return of the Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular (possibly with a tie in to the new film?).
Given that Hocus Pocus 2 is releasing for Halloween this year, I can't imagine Disney would pass up an opportunity for a marketing tie-in, regardless of whether the overall event is the traditional Halloween party or the After Hours event. I'd expect to see the Sanderson Sisters featured significantly regardless.

yensid1967

If THIS means more money for Disney than MNSSHP, then they will bring the After Hours BOO BASH back, if guests are willing to pay the price!
This time it might be different given all the nickel and diming Disney has done since last Halloween! It will be interesting to see how this play out!

jrhwdw

I'm hoping for a full MNSSHP in AH Form. Which would mean Enchantment could still be shown at the Transition. Which isn't a Bad thing, IMO!

What are the Insiders hearing??????

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
My biggest issue with Boo Bash is the huge price increase coupled with the 3-hour park entry reduction from 4pm to 7pm. They bring the 4pm entry back then I am game.
I'd imagine that's not going to happen, unless they open MK early to compensate "day guests". How likely is that to happen? Slim to none, and Slim just left.

Grumpy4196

I'd imagine that's not going to happen, unless they open MK early to compensate "day guests". How likely is that to happen? Slim to none, and Slim just left.
To my (admittedly limited) knowledge MK "day guests" were not compensated prior to the pandemic so it's possible. The last party I attended was 2019 and "party" hours were 7-12 with entry as early as 4pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom