Halloween " Party " or " Boo Bash " ? Announcement ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdwfan22

The numerous guest surveys (which have been shared on this board) asking about changes to Harmonious! and the other crap show at the MK, as well as the insiders reporting the shows have not been received well, especially Harmonious! would seem to indicate that your statement is not factually accurate.
They survey all shows. As long as the place is packed and people are watching it’s not under performing.

Stupido

I feel like it would be weird to see a Marvel character at Magic Kingdom, but what do I know. There probably are already ones there i didnt' even notice!
I definitely agree that most Marvel characters are a weird choice for MK. However, Agatha is so far removed from the major Marvel Universe and her portrayal is much more in line with a classic campy Disney Villain, I think it could work. I feel like seeing Agatha would feel very similar to seeing the Sanderson Sisters in the MK. They wouldn't normally work, but for a Halloween-exclusive event, I think they could get away with it if they wanted to. I guess it all depends on how Chappie is feeling 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

dreday3

I definitely agree that most Marvel characters are a weird choice for MK. However, Agatha is so far removed from the major Marvel Universe and her portrayal is much more in line with a classic campy Disney Villain, I think it could work. I feel like seeing Agatha would feel very similar to seeing the Sanderson Sisters in the MK. They wouldn't normally work, but for a Halloween-exclusive event, I think they could get away with it if they wanted to. I guess it all depends on how Cappie is feeling 🤷‍♂️

Hey, anything can happen.

Over here we're still trying to figure out how Hocus Pocus became the juggernaut it is now...I don't even remember it being such a big deal in the 90s...😐

Touchdown

Hey, anything can happen.

Over here we're still trying to figure out how Hocus Pocus became the juggernaut it is now...I don't even remember it being such a big deal in the 90s...😐
It benifited from the It’s a Wonderful Life Phenomenon, basically it underperformed at the box office, making it a cheap (for IAWL it was free) pickup for TV rights, seeing as it was also a family friendly Halloween movie it was shown heavily to younger melenials and older zoomers who now have fond childhood memories of it and make it a tradition to watch every October.

Animaniac93-98

Not So Spooky fireworks has only run for one Halloween season so far.

I'm hoping it stays that way and we either get new Halloween fireworks or the return of HalloWishes (better yet, the original 2005 cut).

mikejs78

Premium Member
Not So Spooky fireworks has only run for one Halloween season so far.

I'm hoping it stays that way and we either get new Halloween fireworks or the return of HalloWishes (better yet, the original 2005 cut).
HallowWishes is gone. It suffered from low guest satisfaction in its last few years.

I don't know how the not so spooky fireworks played, but I doubt it's going anywhere.

ImperfectPixie

It benifited from the It’s a Wonderful Life Phenomenon, basically it underperformed at the box office, making it a cheap (for IAWL it was free) pickup for TV rights, seeing as it was also a family friendly Halloween movie it was shown heavily to younger melenials and older zoomers who now have fond childhood memories of it and make it a tradition to watch every October.
Ummm...my Gen-X hubby and I watch it every Halloween...

TTA94

Don’t know if they’d go as far as to have the whole event Hocus Pocus themed? Sanderson Sisters added to Boo To You and NSS?

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Don’t know if they’d go as far as to have the whole event Hocus Pocus themed? Sanderson Sisters added to Boo To You and NSS?
I hadn’t thought of that. I guess it depends on how much they wanna promote the new film.

I like, but don’t love, Hocus Pocus the film, but I loooooove the stage show and think it’s actually the best of all the castle shows.

ToTBellHop

Whatever the name is, I’d go ahead and bet on the Hocus Pocus castle show returning. This tweet is…not subtle.

Oh, absolutely. 3 broomsticks and the reference to “I smell a child!”

Also looks like fireworks over the castle and trick or treating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom