Halloween " Party " or " Boo Bash " ? Announcement ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Most Merriest was a 4 hour event and had all the entertainment. I was a very happy customer. If they do that to Halloween this year I will purchase tickets.

G00fyDad

I have been to both boo bash and MNSSHP and of the two MNSSHP is by far a better event in my opinion so I hope it comes back
Best bet is that MNSSHP is gone for good. Boobash is here to stay. I think in the end you're going to have the exact same thing you had with MNSSHP before covid but they're just going to continue calling it Boo Bash.

TTA94

Same pre covid entertainment but downgraded, only a couple hours in the park and paying a ridiculous amount? Yea… that’s a hard no!

Vinnie Mac

I think this year's party is going to go down the after hours Christmas party route but with a little bit of an extra "pre-pandemic flair" to it. So pre-pandemic Halloween party masked as a Boo Bash event

tanc

I'm so confused by this, after the announced halfway to halloween treats, I wonder if Disney will create sort of a "Christmas in July" with... Halloween in Spring? Sounds like insanity to me.

yensidtlaw1969

I'm so confused by this, after the announced halfway to halloween treats, I wonder if Disney will create sort of a "Christmas in July" with... Halloween in Spring? Sounds like insanity to me.
In fairness, Walpurgisnacht is a thing - though I don't exactly expect Disney to start celebrating it.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Disney Springs celebrates Christmas in July!

C5F8CE85-E191-4954-A8E6-541A07FD3826.jpeg

Tha Realest

If only there was a Nightmare Before Christmas land in which one side is a perpetual celebration of Halloween, and the other side, Christmastown.

There's land behind the Haunted Mansion...
That is an absolutely brilliant idea. Do you have the woods as a mini-hub?

RememberWhen

I’d be moderately happy with MNSSHP timing and activities at Boo Bash pricing (though, for a family of 5, one infant, one kid and one Disney Adult 10yo, we might be priced out anyway). But I’m not interested in the after party timing with little kids.

GimpYancIent

I’d be rather surprised to see them cancel DE 4 nights per week but then again, it’s hardly well-loved. Might as well end the 50th early at this point. No one would notice.
In August the Halloween decor makes its appearance a good time for the 50th stuff to quietly go away.

Tha Realest

In August the Halloween decor makes its appearance a good time for the 50th stuff to quietly go away.
Question- has the constant celebrations of anniversaries diminished the marketing impact? It seems the 50th has vastly underperformed. Epcot's 40th is five months away and nary a mention of anything coinciding with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom