Halloween " Party " or " Boo Bash " ? Announcement ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disney Glimpses

Didn't they announce that basically every party AH event sold out? I was following things but as with Bob/Josh, the next money-making scheme took over and washed this off of my brain.
Heh, sure. They sold out the number of tickets they released, which isn't finite. Completely manipulable. (There was a noticeable difference between the attendance of many events despite all being "sold out.")

VJ

They do not plan to have their 50th anniversary fireworks dark 4 nights each week for four months.

Honestly, if it is run like the Christmas event, you get the entertainment with lower crowds for twice the price. We had been asking for lower crowds and get them. Anyone who expected lower crowds for the same price lives in Fantasyland.
let's be real - anyone who expects disney to lower prices in general lives in Fantasyland

"since there's so much construction going on, do you think disney will lower the admission price?" 🤡

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Heh, sure. They sold out the number of tickets they released, which isn't finite. Completely manipulable. (There was a noticeable difference between the attendance of many events despite all being "sold out.")

Wow. That is exactly what I guessed would happen - They would release an initial wave of tickets, call a party "sold out", then somehow more tickets would MAGICALLY!!! be found and availability would be there again.

If people willingly refuse to see what's in front of them, that they are being taken for suckers by this management team, well... I can't help them.

ToTBellHop

Always be
1647539517739.jpeg

Indy_UK

Didn’t attend boo bash last year but hope it stays. I want the lower crowds and free snacks.

Despite what was missing and the price rise, everyone who attended seem to enjoy it

mysto

For just $350 per person you can experience the magic of "Bob Bash"! Tired of bashing bobs on the forums? Now you can commiserate LIVE with thousands of your fellow park goers! On select nights in October you can send our current favorite Bob Chapek into the dunk tank! And keep your eyes open for guest Bobs! Pie resistant Bob bounding outfits available at the boutique!

Sorry, somehow the title of this thread just says bob to me.
bob

bob

ToTBellHop

Having a 9 pm or 10 pm start time instead of a 7 pm start time boxes this out for those of us with young kids. Of course, Disney doesn't really care about catering to families with kids anymore, so not shocking I guess.
You mean the same people who complain about 6 pm closures with no fireworks the other 3 nights of the week when there’s a party but they aren’t attending it? And then complain about the remaining 3 nights because they are too crowded since those are the only 3 nights with fireworks for day guests.

Fido Chuckwagon

ou mean the same people who complain about 6 pm closures with no fireworks the other 3 nights of the week when there’s a party but they aren’t attending it? And then complain about the remaining 3 nights because they are too crowded since those are the only 3 nights with fireworks for day guests.
Yeah, I never complained about any of that. We would always have hoppers and MK was classically less crowded on party days anyway because of the early close so those were great days to do MK and then hop. The fact remains that after hours events are not good for families with young children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom