Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout announced for Disney California Adventure

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
The thing I can't figure out is what they're going to do with the Red Car Trolley. Is it just going to run past Marvel Land and the new space-themed Tower? Before I would have thought this to be completely improbable, but given Disney's recent displays of what they care about cohesive theming, I'm nervous.

I am interested in knowing how quickly they are going to get to work on the rest of this super hero area...wondering if they are going to wait until this refurb is complete before continuing to move forward...

D

Deleted member 107043

@GiveMeTheMusic I think my issue with both structures are the weird "wings" that extend on both sides at the top. In Japan they look even more pronounced than in Anaheim. While I can appreciate the lavish details on the Tokyo exterior, the whole thing looks ridiculous to me.

dweezil78

The thing I can't figure out is what they're going to do with the Red Car Trolley. Is it just going to run past Marvel Land and the new space-themed Tower? Before I would have thought this to be completely improbable, but given Disney's recent displays of what they care about cohesive theming, I'm nervous.

You realize that you can walk across the esplanade and see a vintage horse drawn carriage walk right past rockets spinning around at Tomorrowland, right?

dweezil78

But the Main Street vehicles aren't Tomorrowland attractions.

Red Car Trolley and Mission Breakout will both be attractions of the same land.

Ok sure... but your issue is more with semantics than conflicting theming then because in both cases the vehicle passes by and is visible from the attraction/land in question.

SpaceMountain75

But the Main Street vehicles aren't Tomorrowland attractions.

Red Car Trolley and Mission Breakout will both be attractions of the same land.

EDIT: Is RCT part of BVS or HL?
It's listed on DL's site officially as BVS
IMG_5689.jpg

NobodyElse

Somehow Disneyland has had a steam train stopping in Tomorrowland for decades.

Earl Sweatpants

I give you the space for Marvel Land, comprising the area behind the Tower, the Tower itself, the Hyperion, the bus load area and Monsters Inc.
View attachment 163821
The space is there, albeit in chunks. I have a had time seeing them take over the Hyperion. There was earlier talk of them connecting the two "land" areas via a walkway behind the theatre...but who knows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom