News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

rocketraccoon

The gravity building today:
YwqFG7H.jpg

FKHxb1I.jpg

Grass is growing in the planters out front. Whole front side looks abandoned nowadays:
54dPcbW.jpg

7WKzQVK.jpg

Also this may be a bad omen. The Ladder has been sitting in this spot for a month:
ImFXV4f.jpg

Kman101

Well if you stroll around at the pace of my deceased grandmother then yes, DHS and DAK could easily be full day parks. I do practically everything(yes I LOVE the animal trails and I even go out to Rafiki’s Planet Watch), and even with going through Pandora and seeing Lion King, Nemo, etc, I’m done by 3 or 4. That park could use maybe one more show, but needs another animal walkthrough and about half a dozen rides to really be where I think it should.

Studios is still a joke no matter how you try and slice it. Beauty and the Beast, Mermaid, Indiana Jones, Star Tours, Tower, Rock N Roller Coaster, Muppetvision, Toy Story Land, Frozen, and One Man’s dream are just not enough to make a full day park.(yes I know I excluded Launch Bay-what a joke-and Playhouse Disney.)

They’ve got the nighttime entertainment down, now if only they’d put parades back in the parks and load up on more attractions...

I know to many of you this is nothing more than my opinion, but honestly, how sad is it that we defend Disney and their half built parks. These parks are 20, 29, 36, and 47 years old. There should be so much more to the most expensive theme parks in the world.

Not really defending them, per say, also not saying they don't need more. A park shouldn't have just 6-9 attractions, I absolutely agree.

eddie104

Well if you stroll around at the pace of my deceased grandmother then yes, DHS and DAK could easily be full day parks. I do practically everything(yes I LOVE the animal trails and I even go out to Rafiki’s Planet Watch), and even with going through Pandora and seeing Lion King, Nemo, etc, I’m done by 3 or 4. That park could use maybe one more show, but needs another animal walkthrough and about half a dozen rides to really be where I think it should.

Studios is still a joke no matter how you try and slice it. Beauty and the Beast, Mermaid, Indiana Jones, Star Tours, Tower, Rock N Roller Coaster, Muppetvision, Toy Story Land, Frozen, and One Man’s dream are just not enough to make a full day park.(yes I know I excluded Launch Bay-what a joke-and Playhouse Disney.)

They’ve got the nighttime entertainment down, now if only they’d put parades back in the parks and load up on more attractions...

I know to many of you this is nothing more than my opinion, but honestly, how sad is it that we defend Disney and their half built parks. These parks are 20, 29, 36, and 47 years old. There should be so much more to the most expensive theme parks in the world.
Like I said new attractions are always pluses and also I wasn’t defending Disney just giving different perspective to those obsessed with ride count. The year 2001 with TDS vs DCA is a good example with one being lauded as one the greatest theme parks on earth and the other a lackluster disaster.

Figments Friend

View attachment 311337View attachment 311336
These are the only pics I took yesterday worth sharing. It's also worth noting that you can see inside the building from the hill nearby, and there's nothing left. You can see where the preshow, exit, and theatre one were, and it's just some concrete lit by a floodlight now.

Indeed.
I visited Epcot yesterday I noticed that as well regarding the interior of the UOE Pavillion.
Noticed the gaping 'hole' now showing from behind and it's empty interior while standing up on the monorail platform.
A little shocking to see that for me....

Another slightly depressing surprise for me yesterday was seeing that the outside of the entrance to the Pavllion is completely stripped of all the mirrored and decorative tiles.
I always liked the kinetic look at that tiling....reflecting all the movements around.
The beautiful entrance tile mural featuring the Pavilion logo and 'sunburst' graphics was nice too.
Alas, yet another 'EPCOT Center' mural gone.
:(

-

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I can understand why they would be concerned. But big picture, GOTG is a big franchise, bigger than any Director.

Worst case scenario we end up with slightly different character interactions within Marvel Cosmic.

I don't think it's that simple. They were going to film the scenes during the filming of Guardians 3 apparently, and is Dave Bautista not going to show up if they change the script. If that happens, will other actors follow?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom