News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

smile

I thought I saw a while back this would be like gringotts with coaster and screen elements and that sort of ride vehicle except more movement and maybe some aa’s? Does this seem about right or am I miss remembering things?

the queue's gonna be out of this world!

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Being touted as leaning on the family friendly side of coasters, I kinda thought this would be inclined launched. Wrong?

I believe that has been suggested (by non-insiders) and never ruled out (by insiders)... so still possible, just not confirmed one way or the other... it would distinguish it from the three other launched coasters on property....

V_L_Raptor

I believe that has been suggested (by non-insiders) and never ruled out (by insiders)... so still possible, just not confirmed one way or the other... it would distinguish it from the three other launched coasters on property....

Is it possible that the connecting tunnel is just that, and the launch would happen in the gravity building...? What if there's a dark ride sequence in the Energy building, head out the tunnel, and the launch/coaster system takes over?

Not sure if anything in the preceding pages has discounted the possibility...

Cesar R M

If we painted some happy little clouds on it, would that help?
pMm8v0C.jpg

rioriz

That's absolutely awful! Is what I would say if human eyes worked that way. But sadly our eyes don't have telescopic adjustments. We can adjust our attitudes, though, and look at things this way...

fQKycVO.jpg
If you own this pic....it kind of made my day! 😁 Which in reflection shows how crappy its gone

The Empress Lilly

Not to be Mr Contrary, here, but the entire side of UoE was visible for several years from inside and outside the park. Those trees have been growing for decades, at this point. Considering we don't know what the building will look like, it could be architecturally unique and themed.

Lets not start saying that UoE was some themed masterpiece either. From the side, it was a giant shiny sloped box with some colored lines.
:eek:

The energy building is a visually striking architectural masterpiece! Next to SSE the most accomplished. And fabulously themed, magnificent unity between form and content.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Is it possible that the connecting tunnel is just that, and the launch would happen in the gravity building...? What if there's a dark ride sequence in the Energy building, head out the tunnel, and the launch/coaster system takes over?

Not sure if anything in the preceding pages has discounted the possibility...
Acceleration will be in the connecting tunnel.

GlacierGlacier

You can see all of the future world pavilions from within the park. In what way is this different?
This is so, so much taller than soarin' (at least soain' is covered by trees now), is close enough to the other FW weenies to impact forced perspective, and is visually about half the height of SSE. I just hope it gets more than a plain grey gravity-building facade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom