News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

RobotWolf

Martin is a class act and delivers information with great discretion. I always thought Spirit could have learned a thing or two from him.

I agree with everything you've said. However, sometimes I wish people here on the forums would stop treating him like the freakin' Oracle of Delphi.

Being selfish, I would rather him working on his craft than answering questions about what he thinks of the new pillows at the Poly.

Having said that, I like that he's here. He's a real feather in this site's cap. I like that he has well-informed insight. It's not surprising considering the connections he's built in an effort to produce those amazing videos. And he's very kind in replying to questions. But that takes time. Probably a lot more than we would guess.

But I wish the forum population, as a whole, would allow him to pop in here, say his thing, and then let him get back to his work.

And, yes, I realize he can manage his time without my help. But the "Gurgi's Munchings and Crunchings ULTIMATE TRIBUTE VIDEO" is not going to make itself. (Video not for sale)

Castle Cake Apologist

I agree with everything you've said. However, sometimes I wish people here on the forums would stop treating him like the freakin' Oracle of Delphi.

Being selfish, I would rather him working on his craft than answering questions about what he thinks of the new pillows at the Poly.

Having said that, I like that he's here. He's a real feather in this site's cap. I like that he has well-informed insight. It's not surprising considering the connections he's built in an effort to produce those amazing videos. And he's very kind in replying to questions. But that takes time. Probably a lot more than we would guess.

But I wish the forum population, as a whole, would allow him to pop in here, say his thing, and then let him get back to his work.

And, yes, I realize he can manage his time without my help. But the "Gurgi's Munchings and Crunchings ULTIMATE TRIBUTE VIDEO" is not going to make itself. (Video not for sale)

I agree wholeheartedly, though I will admit that I am guilty of tagging him now and again when there's questionable information being spread and I do get a little trigger happy when people doubt him sometimes. :cool:

It's incredible to me that he manages to produce these beautiful and well-researched tribute videos while also remaining very active on this site AND working a full time job. I imagine us pleebs get on his nerves now and then with all of our questions and fawning!

This is quickly becoming the WDWMagic Martin Smith Ultimate Tribute thread. :hilarious:

gustaftp

Well...it is a pretty random/weird comparison in the context of this thread.
Not really. My point was that Guardians is over-rated and formulaic.
Thought-Process-INTJ.png

disneyC97

Wouldn’t that really be the “Lancer’s Inn” ULTIMATE TRIBUTE VIDEO?” 😉

The Empress Lilly

Yes, I agree, people should really stop wasting good old Martin's time by tagging him with endless pointless trivial questions in every thread.

I just thought I’d pop in and authoritatively state that it will take 7.8 billion in infrastructure investments to bring WDW up to snuff. Also, I’ve tagged @marni1971 with some truly inane **** over the years:
That's the biggest load of bollocks you've ever spouted around here. I'm sitting on a YouTube blogger who stated it will take at least $7.92 billion. @marni1971 ?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Yes, I agree, people should really stop wasting good old Martin's time by tagging him with endless pointless trivial questions in every thread.

That's the biggest load of bollocks you've ever spouted around here. I'm sitting on a YouTube blogger who stated it will take at least $7.92 billion. @marni1971 ?
What’s a Youtube ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom