News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Cesar R M

I did read what you wrote. It was contradictory and incorrect.
How so? Again, they a different subgenres. The only remotely connecting them is the fact that its "scifi". Which encompasses huge umbrella of projects.

From Kubrik pure SCIFI movies. To full blown comedies/adventures like The Fifth Element.

At this point You sound like an angry old man claiming your way is the only way to explain what SCIFI is.

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
Well, back to the drawing board. New ride system g-force is causing the doors of the building to collapse on themselves.
I'm joking, but someone will use this photo as clickbait on YouTube and say "GUARDIANS EPCOT RIDE PROBLEMS, DESTROYING BUILDING?!"
It's the force of the 25 ft. tall Starlord animatronic they're testing. It's cracked the foundation and shook the doors

Kman101

I tag Martin for a lot of crap. I usually apologize for tagging him, LOL. I'm sure he doesn't mind certain questions ... and dropping knowledge is bound to get some Q&A going ... but I agree with the overall sentiment shared. I try to tag who I think originally said the information but I also try to tag others who maybe know something, like tirian, articos, mansionbutler, magic feather ... among others

Cesar R M

They will then put a flashing light pointed at the doors to make you think they are opening and closing. Problem solved!
With this theme song.. it will be a hit!!!

At this point you have proven you are incorrect, which is why you decided to attack my character.
Sure Jan!

Considering you have nothing but ignore the whole point said about how SCIFI is a very broad main genre, then you read what you want to read only.. and then you just stubbornly proclaim how one sucks and other doesnt ( based on your own personal bias).
I find your claim laughable.

HauntedMansionFLA

The personal attacks were definitely egregious at times, but i took them with a huge grain of salt given the persona he created. Giving it credence or serious attention was more then it needed, given how flippant he was most of the time. The fact he delivered such small nuggets in such a grand way was his character and is why his threads became so popular. Compare him to Martin, who delivers real information, in concise civil way. Martin is a credit to the fan community and universally appreciated, but he is not a character in the way Spirit made a cult of personaility. which was fun but not serious. Martin has a gravitious and respect spirit never had.
Where he go? Banned? Disney get after him?

tribbleorlfl

From the Star Wars 5k just now.
IMG_20180420_072550.jpg
IMG_20180420_072556.jpg

IMG_20180420_072703.jpg

IMG_20180420_072710.jpg

IMG_20180420_072730.jpg

GlacierGlacier

A tad too many coasters for my liking. Didn't Walt say no to rollercoasters in Epcot?

Furthermore, will this just be a standard fast paced coaster with the odd bit of flashing light, etc

Or will we have proper theming, storyline, showcase scenes, screens, animatronics, etc
Walt wasn't around during the theme park phase of Epcot. I don't think he explicitly stated no roller coasters in his EPCOT either.

disneyflush

I think he left on his own, but the site is better off without him. That guy had a black heart and said some pretty insufferable things about other human beings.

Thought I read in some otherhe was going to start his own site. That could be way off base and I apologize in advance if it is. Seems like he and Lee left about the same time last year.

GlacierGlacier

I'm thinking you are wrong. There are definate quotes saying Epcot wasn't about rollercoasters.
Walter Elias Disney operated under the belief that EPCOT center would be a fully functional utopia-like city. The Florida property was so big because of that, with the plan to fill it all with the city of tomorrow. Never in his lifetime was EPCOT as a theme park the prevaling idea. Sure, you're probably right in saying that there are quotes where he talks about EPCOT center not being about roller coasters, but this was his city, not the permanent world's fair that WED/WDI designed after his passing. He can't have commented on a project that didn't start until well after his death.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom