Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHappy

Maybe I confusing posts here, but I believe someone posted that part of the proposed Spaceship Earth refurb will be 2 added scenes on the descent. Any confirmation on that?

IanDLBZF

Anyway...
My notes in bold:
  • Energy is getting a GotG overhaul, green lit.
  • Wonders might get a GotG phase 2, or something else. Or be demolished.
  • Communicore (outside of mouse gear) will be updated/overhauled, green lit. Including Mousegear
  • Mission Space will get a refurb/update, green lit.
  • There are plans for Imagination, but not green lit.
  • Land might get a update, but not green lit. will get an update
  • Seas will remain as is wrong
  • Test Track will remain as is
  • Space Ship Earth will remain as is wrong
  • Disney Pixar Short Film Festival to get replaced with Inside Out (Part of imagination plans), but not green lit. Wrong
  • Brazil Pavillon, but not green lit.
  • Ratatouille Ride in France, green lit. Not green lit.
  • Coco For Mexico, Not green lit
  • Replacement for Illuminations. 2017-2019, Green Lit. Didn't I post those dates like 3 hours ago?
I am also hinting that the Imagination Pavilion plans will probably related to the Society of Explorers And Adventures (SEA) for the Journey into Imagination attraction itself. Bear in mind that, back during the D23 event, Chapie has stated the Society of Explorers And Adventures (SEA) are a part of the plans for Epcot, and that could be one of the proposals!

HMF

Maybe I confusing posts here, but I believe someone posted that part of the proposed Spaceship Earth refurb will be 2 added scenes on the descent. Any confirmation on that?
It would be better than whats there now.

Prince Thomas

even tho i like the descent now. (again i find it relaxing), why did they ever get rid of the descent they had before??? Ill admit its kinda superior to what they have now (even tho i still like it)

HMF

even tho i like the descent now. (again i find it relaxing), why did they ever get rid of the descent they had before??? Ill admit its kinda superior to what they have now (even tho i still like it)
Many of us have been asking the same question for 9 years now and no one in WDI or Siemens or any of the associated parties have ever attempted to explain it.

Bill Cipher

In the Parks
Yes
I am also hinting that the Imagination Pavilion plans will probably related to the Society of Explorers And Adventures (SEA) for the Journey into Imagination attraction itself. Bear in mind that, back during the D23 event, Chapie has stated the Society of Explorers And Adventures (SEA) are a part of the plans for Epcot, and that could be one of the proposals!
Well Dreamfinder is likely a member of S.E.A. In the Skipper Canteen at MK you can hear him asking Alberta where he can park his flying vehicle.

Haymarket2008

Apart from some of the enhancements to the main core of the attraction, the 1994 version (the one before the current one) was incredible. The score was incredible. And the descent was perfection. It makes me so sad seeing what it is now.

Haymarket2008

@marni1971 What are the odds that this gets announced at D23 this year? And if not, can we assume they might have canned the project? Doubt they would can it, but it seems that if they want to get this open by the time you said they wanted, they need to get going sooner than later.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
@marni1971 What are the odds that this gets announced at D23 this year? And if not, can we assume they might have canned the project? Doubt they would can it, but it seems that if they want to get this open by the time you said they wanted, they need to get going sooner than later.
50/50. It was nearly mentioned last year.

Remember though they don't have to announce anything or everything.

disneylandcm

Im blushing. :)

On a related note this Saturday sees the release of my Spaceship Earth 82 and 86 mega edit.

The 1994 edit comes out start of April and the amazing- quality (If I may say so) HD low light 2007 version is out start of May.
I'm new here. Where would I go to find these edits? Thank you!

DznyRktekt

Horizons was my Horizons. ;)
Nothing like turning the corner to the IMAX screen. Odd question, but does anyone know if the female Horizons narrator was the actress who played the mother in Flight of the Navigator? Checked IMDB and Horizons doesn't show up under her resume, but they do sound similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom