Guardians of the Galaxy coming to Energy Pavilion at Epcot

Status
Not open for further replies.

britain

You know, it could work if it still Universe of Energy, but hosted by Peter Quill and the GotG instead of Ellen.

"Peter, you don't know the first thing about Energy."
"Yes I do, stupid raccoon."
"Oh yeah? Then where does the power for your ship come from?"
"Easy! The ignition key right here!"
"Oy! Let's show him, Groot."

Yada yada yada... edutainment at it's finest. And THEN!

"Uh, Rocket, why are we getting on a roller coaster?"
"Well, roller coasters – like dinosaurs – are just cool!"

Lotsa fun on the coaster, and exit at the gift shop.

montyz81

I just watched @marni1971 's tribute. I am completely amazed at the technology used for this ride in 1982. In my opinion, it is still awe inspiring even today. If properly updated over the years, I can't even imagine what this would look if some of today's technology were included on the ride. I am more and more convinced that leadership at Disney have intentionally let FW rot so they wouldn't have to invest as much. Now that much of FW looks old and stale, they have an excuse to completely change the FW theme.

NothingRhymeswithOrange

How about a lost continent/mysterious island/dinotopia -- boutique park/resort/water park.

Choose 1 from each column.
How about we keep them in UOE and put them during a part of the rollercoaster where you are flying through space so fast that you warp through time back to prehistoric times and the dinosaurs are trying to eat you, and Star Lord is screaming "NOT OUR DINO NOT OUR DINO!"

CDavid

How about we keep them in UOE and put them during a part of the rollercoaster where you are flying through space so fast that you warp through time back to prehistoric times and the dinosaurs are trying to eat you, and Star Lord is screaming "NOT OUR DINO NOT OUR DINO!"

Instead, how about you put Guardians of the Galaxy over at the Studios where they belong, in a new purpose built structure, and update and refurbish the Universe of Energy at Epcot remaining true to the original concept. :banghead:

Phil12

Instead, how about you put Guardians of the Galaxy over at the Studios where they belong, in a new purpose built structure, and update and refurbish the Universe of Energy at Epcot remaining true to the original concept. :banghead:
Well, the original concept was to brainwash the public into believing that Exxon is a responsible company with impeccable environmental scruples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom