Gran Fiesta debacle...

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I have lotsa that laying around...takes a lotta mice to fill up a glass, though...
What about this one?

Disney-Mickey-Mouse-5854.jpg

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
If you guys are this y about a little boat ride, I would have hated knowing you back during the Test Track fiasco.
I don't believe I'm one of those rogues :lol:

To be honest, I could care less what happens to the Mexico boat ride :)

ToTBellHop

I would bet the fireworks are still there, but you can find better, more realistic ones just outside. I'm told IllumiNations is also an illusion, though.

Mr. Friendly

The Caberos is one of my favorite movies. Throughout the years, everytime I would take the boat ride, I felt it needed the three cabs. I am realy excited about this update. I am more excited about this update than all the rides and hoopla over a lost fish. Finding nemo wasn't even a good movie. They should have a three cab show. :)

spoodles

I am more excited about this update than all the rides and hoopla over a lost fish. Finding nemo wasn't even a good movie.

I can appreciate that you didn't like it, but before being recently overtaken by POTC 2, I believe Nemo was Disney's most successful movie of all time. So apparently most people would disagree. And it's no wonder why they are continuing to capitalize on it.

Mr. Friendly

I can appreciate that you didn't like it, but before being recently overtaken by POTC 2, I believe Nemo was Disney's most successful movie of all time. So apparently most people would disagree. And it's no wonder why they are continuing to capitalize on it.

I ment this in good humor. I also realize alot of people do not like the three cabs movie. I think that what makes disneyworld work, not everyone likes the same thing. I would not want the line to the three cabs ride to be 3 hours long anyway.:animwink:

spoodles

I hear ya - no foul. I don't even remember the 3 cabs movie, though I'm sure I saw it years ago. Looking forward to seeing the new El Rio, probably going to be next year though for me.

jmvd20

I agree that I would like to see this par stay. Hopefully we will know very soon.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes the fireworks, to me even the sound effects for them are good. Other than the volcano that is my favorite part of the ride. Everytime I see those I always think about getting some in our living room, I doubt the rest of the family would like it though.

Piebald

You guys whine too much. There are millions of people in Africa dying of aids, thousands of people being killed in the middle east, North Korea and various other parts of the world, and you guys complain about THIS?

Oh no! :snore:

jmvd20

You guys whine too much. There are millions of people in Africa dying of aids, thousands of people being killed in the middle east, North Korea and various other parts of the country, and you guys complain about THIS?

I'm sure all of those things you brought up have their own discussion boards somewhere. Perhaps you should be dealing with those problems instead of telling me how to spend my time - just a thought :wave:

This is a pretty darn funny discussion... One would have thought Disney closed Soarin and didn't tell anyone.

I mean isn't closing Grand Feista or whatever its called on the same level as closing a restroom? Yeah it might be inconvinent if your rushing to it and surprised its closed, but so what you find another one. Finding something to take the time you have had in one of the lamest rides this side of the tiki room shouldn't be that hard.

Now I guess I might understand if you had planned your entire trip around the ride or played it up to your kids before you got there... but I doubt that happened.

Lets be honest. I'm not the number one defender of Disney, I find quite few things wrong with them but this is a little much.

ToTBellHop

This is a pretty darn funny discussion... One would have thought Disney closed Soarin and didn't tell anyone.

I mean isn't closing Grand Feista or whatever its called on the same level as closing a restroom? Yeah it might be inconvinent if your rushing to it and surprised its closed, but so what you find another one. Finding something to take the time you have had in one of the lamest rides this side of the tiki room shouldn't be that hard.

Now I guess I might understand if you had planned your entire trip around the ride or played it up to your kids before you got there... but I doubt that happened.

Lets be honest. I'm not the number one defender of Disney, I find quite few things wrong with them but this is a little much.
actually finding a closed restroom is worse if it's a hot day and you've been drinking a lot and then sit through the 45-minute Universe of Energy...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom