Government Rebate Checks

Minnietoo

We had already booked our Nov trip but we are planning on using our check to pay it off! Because we are getting the rebate it might enable us to be able to gorge ourselves and get the Duluxe dinning plan! LOL:ROFLOL::sohappy:

Mr.EPCOT

I'm hoping that I might use it for a trip to Las Vegas to see Star Trek: The Experience before it closes, and then off to Disneyland!

DisneyPirate85

MR. President....ours will be spent at the Wilderness Lodge this years for Christmas Just me and my DW.....:lookaroun
I suddenly feel very "Stimulated":sohappy:

The Mom

Premium Member
I don't mind if you list what you're going to do with your rebate checks, as long as this doesn't become political. (And some day I'm going to be 5'10')

fosse76

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but you shouldn't call this a rebate check. It's not a rebate at all, it's actually an advance of next years taxes. Also, anyone who owed taxes will receive a paper check, even if they are paid electronically. It would have been nicer if we could haved deducted the stimulus check from the taxes owed...but I digress

Glasgow

Nothing unpatriotic about it, I'll be doing the same...

Putting the money into savings still counts as 'stimulation' -- or something to that effect.

If the banks have more liquid assets (ie. your savings account, for example) they are able to turn around and give out more loans, hence helping the economy.

Just because you're not spending your money at the store or at Disney doesn't mean it's not getting used.

Nice to see that many folks are going to be able to takes more trips this year :)

wvdisneyfamily

I'm stimulating WDW's economy with mine! We upgraded to the WL. This is our first time at the WL and our first time at a Deluxe. I'm so exicted! 61 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

k.hunter30

Most of it will go to savings! :king:
Some will go to "extra spending money" in DL, and maybe a little towards some stuff around the house.:D I'd love rocking chairs for our front porch...

TheKeeler7

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but you shouldn't call this a rebate check. It's not a rebate at all, it's actually an advance of next years taxes. Also, anyone who owed taxes will receive a paper check, even if they are paid electronically. It would have been nicer if we could haved deducted the stimulus check from the taxes owed...but I digress

This is not an advance on next years taxes. It's a rebate of this years taxes, that does not have any effect on 2008 taxes.

DisneyNme

Unfortunately I will not be spending the money on a trip to WDW or DL:cry:

I was under the impression that the stimulant thingy was supposed to go toward Debt owed, like credit card bills etc etc. ??

Whatever its for..... all i know is ill have extra loot in my pocket, so im Going out and getting A Playstation 3 and a couple of games and a boat load Of blueray movies for it so i can finally watch a High Def anything on my New 42 inch 1080p flat screen!

Cant wait! :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom