Google Earth / 3dParks is LIVE!!!! GO GO GO

DisneyDellsDude

this is pretty nuts. but some of my 3d buildings aren't solid and a bit transparent.. is anyone body else getting this or is my computer just being slow

I just flew over to Animal Kingdom and am bairly getting anything yet. All the trees and Everest are see-through.

Edit: nvm. Detail is now showing up. They have a fake track coming out of the mountian.:sohappy:

yankspy

this is pretty nuts. but some of my 3d buildings aren't solid and a bit transparent.. is anyone body else getting this or is my computer just being slow
My computer is doing the same. If you do not move for a minute or so the detail fills in. There is a lot to load.

tecowdw

Wow! I am quite pleased with the level of detail in these 3D renderings. There's trees, ice cream carts, signs and everything.

Yoohoo!
:sohappy:

It's slow but I have found that normal with Google Earth even with my cable inetrnet. Oh well, maybe someday I'll have a more powerful pc.

Mad Stitch

Some things I’ve noticed:
1. The fountain out side of Muppet Vision is missing. I thought that was odd when they took the time to 3D render something as minor as a lamppost.
2. The dragon at Fantasmic is present.
3. All the monorail trains are purple.

jeffk410

is it a special google earth

im on the regular google earth and i cant find this? am i doing something wrong? haha

lilo091701

VERY VERY COOL!!!!! My husband said now I don't have to go to WDW anymore:)p:dazzle:) I have it at the touch of my fingers!!!

AS IF!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Could NEVER replace the real thing but it does give you a GREAT fix and makes you happy when you are having a bad day!!!!!:animwink:

yankspy

Does Google have something against fountains? None at France or Future world? Did anyone else try to follow the TTA.:lol: I made it to SM but then got discombobulated. Anyone find any hidden mickey's yet? Sorry, rambling.

Mr.EPCOT

Isn't technology amazing? Just think how this software probably will be in ten years, even just five years time. Hyper-detailed, different times of day, maybe even viewpoints from different eras. Just think of strolling through a virtual World Showcase in its breathtaking nighttime beauty, or Disneyland in 1955.

Now who wants to hack into Google Earth and replace Mission: SPACE with Horizons, get all the crap off the outside of the Transportation pavilion, get all of that clutter out of CommuniCore Plaza, de-grave-ify the main entrance plaza, and plop down a nice prism or three? :lol:

Fun2BFree

Guys, I just downloaded the new Google Earth, typed in Disney World and got to Seven Seas, but there's no golden Mickey ears. Anyone else have/had this problem?

EDIT: Oops, my bad. Didn't have the 3D Buildings layer on.

Fun2BFree

Heh. Disney have glossed over some of their tricks here. Not only is the backside of Everest complete, but Epcot's Eiffel Tower is on a hill rather than glued to the building. I'm amazed by the level of detail though- every balcony on the All Stars is right down to the smallest detail. Well done Disney. :D

what a way to get through the day - this 3d world is fantastic - especially when i have just returned from the world - cant wait for my next trip

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom