Goodbye Kryssa... hello Stacy

sseguin613

Finding STACEY

Where can i find or talk to her. I want to meet up and try for the first time ever Space Mountain with her sitting behind or ahead of me. DREAM COME TRUE.

Go Stacey GO.

If you for some reason can't stand her, then don't watch the video.

But i'll keep on watching it, cause she's hot, and sizzling. She's the kind of person that interests me.

If you are reading this Stacey, congrats, you're awesome. Send me a message.

sseguin613

Brave Stacey

What other girls have you seen do all the crazy scary rides? She's done Aerosmith and Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder and Space Mountain and Mission Space and tower of terror. Jeez, she's awesome. Just as adventurous as Pal Mickey.

Go at it girl.

askmike1

maxime29 said:
Well since someone decided to revive this, can someone FINALLY post what Stacy looked like?

Please. :D
These are not the best pics, but here you go. The first is Stacy and the second is the girl on the Spanish channel.
stacy5rc.gif
spanishgirl7tw.gif

Personally, I like Stacy a lot better than Kryssa. She is more high energy and is more like a normal person. And I don't know if anyone mentioned it here, but Stacy has replaced Kryssa at the bus stops too.

-Michael

wdwishes2005

askmike1 said:
Personally, I like Stacy a lot better than Kryssa. She is more high energy and is more like a normal person. And I don't know if anyone mentioned it here, but Stacy has replaced Kryssa at the bus stops too.

-Michael

I always wondered if Kryssa had something wrong with her, i think some kind soul should have told her how embarrissing she is to her self.

TrentMom

Hi. This really has nothing to do with the topic. I just wanted to ask anyone how they get all of those neat avatars?s. I think that is how you spell that. Is there a site to go to get them ?

Thanks
Trentmom:)

brkgnews

TrentMom said:
Hi. This really has nothing to do with the topic. I just wanted to ask anyone how they get all of those neat avatars?s. I think that is how you spell that. Is there a site to go to get them ?

Thanks
Trentmom:)

A lot of us make them on our own. Some of us will also make them for others. Anything in particular you'd like?

Welcome!:wave:

NeedABreak

sseguin613 said:
Where can i find or talk to her. I want to meet up and try for the first time ever Space Mountain with her sitting behind or ahead of me. DREAM COME TRUE.

Go Stacey GO.

If you for some reason can't stand her, then don't watch the video.

But i'll keep on watching it, cause she's hot, and sizzling. She's the kind of person that interests me.

If you are reading this Stacey, congrats, you're awesome. Send me a message.

.... Kinda freakin me out man, I don't think you will find her but by all means look. And while your at it there is the store on main street that sells the best gum in the world. Make sure to pick up some of that too.

Captain Chaos

sseguin613 said:
what's this about the bus stops? Can you find Stacey at the bus stops?
Which ones?

More info please.

She drives the busses for those people who want to stalk her, which you are dangerously close to doing.

Anyway, I want Kryssa back... She was so much hotter.. She was funny with her one liners.. I'll never forget THE WATER POWERED WEDGIE or I SEE LONDON, I SEE FRANCE...

Nut4Disney

They are still showing the old Kryssa top 7 at some of the off site hotels. We were down there 4 weeks ago, and had to stay at the Hampton Inn LBV(flight got in late), and they were showing it. Don't care for Stacey at all. When we were there they were still showing Kryssa at the bus stop at MK, and the Stacey one was being shown at the Ferry boat dock at MK.

Dizknee_Phreek

sseguin613 said:
What other girls have you seen do all the crazy scary rides? She's done Aerosmith and Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder and Space Mountain and Mission Space and tower of terror. Jeez, she's awesome. Just as adventurous as Pal Mickey.

Go at it girl.
Hey, I resent that! I've done all but one of those attractions, and four of those I've done multiple times! And I'm certainly not the only girl to have done so, especially around here!

coasterridr said:
Maybe they will drop the Top 7 and call it Walt Disney World Inside out with your host, Scott Harriet and Kryssa.....
That would be most awesome! I miss Scott Harriet terribly...he was hands down the best host of any Disney theme park show!

RyanS

<Darth Vader voice> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! </Darth Vader Voice>

I loved her, she was so fun and energetic. She hypnotized me the first moment I turned the tv on.

askmike1

sseguin613 said:
What do you mean she drives the buses? Shes a bus driver? Or a information person at a bus area in disney?
No, that was just a joke from somebody. At the MK bus stop, they have tv monitors. It used to show Kryssa's Top 7, but as of when I was there (late June/Early July), Stacy's version has replaced it.

As for one-liners, Stacy has some too like "it's a little thing called Summit Plummit (it's more the way she says it)" and "Bling Bling (in reference to the castle)" Stacy also says she gets a wedgie for those interested.

-Michael

PhilosophyMagic

Invero said:
Now, here's a question that might be on most guys mind (and I really don't know why its on mine) but... Does her top fly off on Crush 'n Gusher like Krissa's did???

Huh? I think you're imagining things...

By the way, does anyone know what the OLD #1 attraction was? And does anyone know the order of top 7 now? How about the old ones? ANYONE? Please?

By the way, is there a link to the original video, or parts of it. All of this controversy has made me curious to see it again...

TrentMom

brkgnews said:
A lot of us make them on our own. Some of us will also make them for others. Anything in particular you'd like?

Welcome!:wave:
Brkgnews, Thanks for the reply. I would love to get one of the characters from Toy Story. My son is 19 months and we are taking him to Disney in 2006. He loves Toy Story. He watches it almost everyday.

Thanks
Trentmom

askmike1

PhilosophyMagic said:
Huh? I think you're imagining things...

By the way, does anyone know what the OLD #1 attraction was? And does anyone know the order of top 7 now? How about the old ones? ANYONE? Please?

By the way, is there a link to the original video, or parts of it. All of this controversy has made me curious to see it again...
I believe at one point, Mission: Space was number 1. Stitch may have also been number 1 at some point.

-Michael

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom