Goodbye Kryssa... hello Stacy

yoyoflamingo

minniemouseuk said:
Never mind Kryssa or Stacey.

I'm still firmly locked in "Tip For Today" mode!

:D

Nothing could ever beat that!

One of the things I look forward to listening to on Mouseworld Radio. Seems to be one of the few places where you can still hear it.

askmike1

yoyoflamingo said:
One of the things I look forward to listening to on Mouseworld Radio. Seems to be one of the few places where you can still hear it.
When it eventually reopens, you can also hear the many tips on Utilidors Audio Broadcasting.

eliopoulos@desp

Digital cable

I know it's been mentioned elsewhere that Cablevision is running a DisneyWorld channel. It's the vacation video and a few other bits. But now they're broadcasting the Top Seven.

What I noticed was that Stacy seems to say the same lines as Kryssa. So much for ad-libbing.

I thought she was fine. I like her less than Kryssa and I think that's why my wife likes her more! :)

WDWCP

askmike1 said:
These are not the best pics, but here you go. The first is Stacy and the second is the girl on the Spanish channel.
stacy5rc.gif
spanishgirl7tw.gif

Personally, I like Stacy a lot better than Kryssa. She is more high energy and is more like a normal person. And I don't know if anyone mentioned it here, but Stacy has replaced Kryssa at the bus stops too.

-Michael

So many people were making Stacy out to be ugly, but I think she looks pretty cute!

maxime29

Premium Member
askmike1 said:
These are not the best pics, but here you go. The first is Stacy and the second is the girl on the Spanish channel.
stacy5rc.gif
spanishgirl7tw.gif

Personally, I like Stacy a lot better than Kryssa. She is more high energy and is more like a normal person. And I don't know if anyone mentioned it here, but Stacy has replaced Kryssa at the bus stops too.

-Michael

Thank you! :wave:

captcanada

KevinFSU said:
Stacy is ABSOLUTELY horrible. That's all I can say about it.. I could barely stand to watch it.

Agreed!
I tried to watch her to compare her more objectively to Kryssa.....
I couldn't even watch all of #7. Never made it to #6.
Just not good. Think about it.
If Disney's goal is park advertisement, and a disney fanatic like me cant even watch 1/7th of the program..........

WDWanonymouse

Here's whats wrong with Stacy.

To people who have seen Kryssa before then, whether you like her or not, you know she's just a ball of energy that seemed to enjoy Disney and had a good time with the whole video.

Stacy, on the other hand, seems like she's just reading a script. And not only reading a script, but she seems to be reading Kryssa's script. That just cheapens the whole experience because all those cute little "kryssa-isms" have been hijacked by some actress being forced to read a phoney script.

Plus, the fact that Stacy is several notches down in looks compared to Kryssa hurts her appeal. :|

Check out the vids yourself. 2004 is Kryssa 2005 is Stacy.
DisneyDreams.net - Pg 9 & 10

TrentMom

Thanks so mcu

brkgnews said:
Trentmom -- check your private messages.

Thanks so much. I really appreciated you making that for me. My son is going to love that. When we go to Disney in 2006, we are going to stay at the allstars movies and try our best to get a room in the Toy Story section.

Thanks again
Trentmom

1gr8fan

i think disney should bring kryssa back i think she alot better than stacy, i think stacy is boring :snore: i think kryssa should have been picked for the new 2005 promo dvd instead of erin.i was actually looking forward to see kryssa on the promo vid and i was a little dissapointed to see erin :veryconfu

BRING KRYSSA BACK :D

JeffH

Some may not be aware, but it makes it more fun...

we are going to stay at the allstars movies and try our best to get a room in the Toy Story section
When we stayed there, we asked for a room overlooking Andy's room (and got it...never hurts to mention it ahead of time).
So when we got there I stated to Tasha that, as we entered the Army-men-bucket stairwell, that we had now shrunk down to the size of an army man and were now toys in Andy's room...which you can further live out in the courtyard where you ARE the size of an alphabet block and Buzz and Woody tower over you.
It's nice to have an imagination:)

LaughingGravy

They are both

Both girls are annoying to listen to, to be sure. Their voices hurt my ears. Then again, the general style of the videos is the same as the Disney Channel at home with quick, in your face, "batman" tilted camera angles, and no single camera shot for more than 3 seconds. Try to count three seconds to see if the camera angle or scene is changed.
Whichever you prefer, they both exude personalities in the videos where you would leave the kids with them in safety.
In reality they might be a little different (wink wink nudge nudge say no more, say no more):animwink: :lol:

Captain Chaos

I just watched the top 7 with stacey from home on my cable system... The picture in this thread does her no justice.. She isn't hot, but she is cute.. However her voice is annoying and she seems like she is acting way too had to enjoy Disney.. Kryssa was cuter, had more corny lines (Which I think made the show), and was perkier and more into it... I would rather do the parks with Kryssa than Stacey.. I think, afte 5 minutes with Stacey, I would need to put a muzzle over her mouth....

askmike1

You know who they really need for the Top 7...that crazy guy from the AppliancesDirect commercial. I love that comercial ("Same day delivery").

-Michael

WDWCP

askmike1 said:
You know who they really need for the Top 7...that crazy guy from the AppliancesDirect commercial. I love that comercial ("Same day delivery").

-Michael

I don't think we have that guy in my part of the country. Either that, or else I don't watch nearly enough TV!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom