Goodbye Kryssa... hello Stacy

MeTa

Just got back yesterday, Stacy is just as annoying as Kryssa but not as pleasant to look at. I pretty much know the whole thing by heart, for some odd reason I was drawn to watch it everytime I passed it on TV.

Ziggie

MeTa said:
Just got back yesterday, Stacy is just as annoying as Kryssa but not as pleasant to look at. I pretty much know the whole thing by heart, for some odd reason I was drawn to watch it everytime I passed it on TV.

I liked and enjoyed Kryssa (she was spunky + fun!) but Stacy's voice (imho) is irritating after a few minutes. I look at it this way... would I want to go on all those rides with Stacy? Nahh...

WDWnahtazu

Looks like Stacy, Erin and Kryssa have competition. Disneyland Resort has their own Top 7 along with a fresh face to judge. Now lets give a warm welcome to Californias latest entry of "hot" Disney hosts... megan.

Prepare for the disappointment...
Picture 1
Picture 2

(photos by scruffy on Disneyland board)

Suddenly Stacy is starting to look like miss freakin america. Anyway, where's that stacy picture? Someone has to do a photo poll now that all the entries are in.

Captain Chaos

No more Kryssa... Stacey isn't all that, and Megan in CA is ugly... kryssa was an attraction all by herself. Shame on Disney for getting rid of her

Ziggie

WDWnahtazu said:
Looks like Stacy, Erin and Kryssa have competition. Disneyland Resort has their own Top 7 along with a fresh face to judge. Now lets give a warm welcome to Californias latest entry of "hot" Disney hosts... megan.

Picture 1
Picture 2

Suddenly Stacy is starting to look like miss freakin america. Anyway, where's that stacy picture? Someone has to do a photo poll now that all the entries are in.

Holy crapski! :eek: Umm... maybe she has a nice "personality" :lookaroun

CaptainMichael

WDWnahtazu said:

Picture 1
Picture 2

Don't forget the Spanish chick. She's the hottest!

Texas84

Thanks Disney-Central! I just watched Kryssa and the waterparks! Joy! :sohappy:

It won't be the same without her this December.
:(

Figment1986

STR8FAN2005 said:
Don't forget the Spanish chick. She's the hottest!

who could forget the women on the other end of the channels.. the hot spanish girl i dont understand.. and never got to the waterparks with....

(fell asleep.)

if stacy is miss america.. the spanish girl is miss universe...

lborne

Do we have a photo of this Spanish girl?

Of course, what makes Kryssa attractive is her perky personality. Her cute little bod helps, but who's looking?

I think we need a poll on which hostess you'd want to spend a day at the parks with?

WDWCP

Umm... Is she as hot as the girl in STR8FAN2005's posting picture? She's HOT!! Who is she? You're a guy, aren't you STR8FAN2005?

STR8FAN2005 said:
Oh well, it was nice while it lasted....is Stacy at least hot?

Disneyfan1981

The Girl in STR8FAN2005's posts is Carrie Underwood, the newest American Idol. Wow, the girl in CA is beyond....better not say it. Is there pictures of the host from the Spanish Channel since everyone thinks she's the hands down winner?

Dizknee_Phreek

Halfling418 said:
We need some good male hosts. :animwink:
Amen to that!! ...how much you wanna bet they'd put Luke from the planning video on there, though, just to annoy us?
Maybe they should have a male AND female host, to make both genders happy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom